The English Football Thread

Steve

Just now, Magic Lamps said:

Best possible result for us. Our poor start to the season did not cost us as much as expected. We obviously would never have had a say in the title race anyway but top 4 is still doable with how poor the teams around us have been. Our offensive play looks much better than what we saw today and our form should go with young team and manager learning. 

Ole looks super one dimensional by now and Arsenal is just milking off Auba. 

Manure really misses Martial too

but yes, they are overall dreadful

take all these names

Sergio Romero    
Lee Grant     
Eric Bailly   
Phil Jones    
Marcos Rojo   
Axel Tuanzebe   
Luke Shaw    
Ashley Young    
Diogo Dalot    
Timothy Fosu-Mensah    
Nemanja Matic    
Fred   
Andreas Pereira    
Juan Mata    
Daniel James       
Jesse Lingard    
Mason Greenwood   

and tell me that was 3/4ers of the Everton or West Ham squads

and I would not bat an eye

• Replies 65k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

17 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

Pulisic has a whole season to show if he is worth it or not. I would be really happy for him if he delivers because I do no want to see Willian anymore.

Sancho would be the real deal, but I would be happy also if we ge Chiesa or Mikel. Sancho and CHO would be great. I think that with Lamps and our youth players, we might have a chance getting him. We should be more attractive than United. Only City would be a threat as far as PL teams are concerned. But City do have so many other players and Sancho would make a mistake going there.

IF Shitty sell Sane, they will more than likely use the right of first refusal to try and grab Sancho, IF both he and Pep swallow their pride

Manure will be like desperate dogs to grab him

so will PSG, and probably Real, Barca, maybe Bayern IF they do not make a mover for Sane, maybe even Juve

Victimpool might be in the mix too (dog help us if they grab him, he can play either wing, so any game with no Salah or no Mane, they replace with almost equal (and perhaps better in the long run) talent

IF Shitty sell Sane, they will more than likely use the right of first refusal to try and grab Sancho, IF both he and Pep swallow their pride
Manure will be like desperate dogs to grab him
so will PSG, and probably Real, Barca, maybe Bayern IF they do not make a mover for Sane, maybe even Juve
Victimpool might be in the mix too (dog help us if they grab him, he can play either wing, so any game with no Salah or no Mane, they replace with almsot euqal (and perhaps better in the long run) talent
I would guess that Sancho would probably want to play PL Football. City would still have Mahrez Sterling and Silva, so game Time would be a fight for him. At Chelsea, he would be a starter. He would also start at United but they are in a mess. Pool would also be hard for him and Salah and Mane are not that Injury prone

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

1 minute ago, killer1257 said:

I would guess that Sancho would probably want to play PL Football. City would still have Mahrez Sterling and Silva, so game Time would be a fight for him. At Chelsea, he would be a starter. He would also start at United but they are in a mess. Pool would also be hard for him and Salah and Mane are not that Injury prone

Bernardo will slide over to replace David Silva I think, and IF they sell Sane, they are deffo a winger light

34 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

Mahrez is definitely expendable for City.

WOEFUL 

Twitter can’t believe how terrible Man Utd vs Arsenal was with fans convinced they were watching ‘pub football’

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/10038471/man-utd-arsenal-terrible-fans-pub-football/

9 minutes ago, Vesper said:

d65455a343d629433de9a246f790dbbb.png

My only explanation here is that he is United fan and when he saw Auba is going to score he tried to save Utd with calling for offside before action is finished so VAR could not overturn decision. Thanks God Kevin Friend didn't blow the whistle before Auba scored. 

My only explanation here is that he is United fan and when he saw Auba is going to score he tried to save Utd with calling for offside before action is finished so VAR could not overturn decision. Thanks God Kevin Friend didn't blow the whistle before Auba scored. 
There's just so many things wrong about the decision. He's not even guessing, but certain in his mind (going by the VAR directive of keeping your flag down otherwise).

Crazy to think Arsenal would have come away with nothing had Auba stopped.

All EPL refs are shit..........name one that aint utter tosh? I def cant. And its been like this for many many years. Pgmol is corrupt  as fuck, otherwise they would have demoted all of them and promote others from lower League just like what Lige1 in France did.

14 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

It is statistically evident that refs are at least subconciously influenced by power patterns as bigger clubs and home teams are generally favoures. In this case the linesman, the utd players and the fans all tried to dissuade Auba from finishing that off so credit to him for staying in the zone. Mark of a true scorer. 

The linesman however should be probed. Not only was he plain wrong, he tried to interfere with play against the policy of letting play on and even continued waving his flag for a few seconds instead of realizing his clear misbehaviour. 

16 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

It is statistically evident that refs are at least subconciously influenced by power patterns as bigger clubs and home teams are generally favoures. In this case the linesman, the utd players and the fans all tried to dissuade Auba from finishing that off so credit to him for staying in the zone. Mark of a true scorer. 

The linesman however should be probed. Not only was he plain wrong, he tried to interfere with play against the policy of letting play on and even continued waving his flag for a few seconds instead of realizing his clear misbehaviour. 

In short they are shite to the bone.....FA and PGMOL do shit about it. You are a ref, does not matter which stadium you find yourself in, do you damn job.