• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

25 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Hmm they have a decent chance then I guess. They are run well it seems though.

yes, Aiyawatt Srivaddhanaprabha stepped up after his father died in that horrid tragic helicopter crash and said full steam ahead

their scouts are fucking aces

they rarely make a bad buy

Caglar Söyüncü (has really been a revelation so far this year, Maguire who?, lol) 
Jonny Evans  (super solid veteran who has added stability)   
Filip Benkovic  (great potential at CB, they scuppered us to grab him)
Ricardo Pereira    (one of the best RB's in the EPL, I almost rate him over their mega hyped other fullback, Chilwell)
Wilfred Ndidi    (a 22yo rock at DMF)
Youri Tielemans  (wonderful CMF, I have loved him since his Anderlecht days) 
Dennis Praet (great pickup from Sampdoria, who so so miss him in MF)
Marc Albrighton   (got him on a free 5 years ago)
James Maddison   (their most creative player, I rate him a bit more than many here, who hate him for some reason)
Harvey Barnes  (bags of potential, only 21)

then the two big question marks, who, if they do come good, makes them so deadly
Demarai Gray  
Ayoze Pérez    

11 minutes ago, Vesper said:

yes, Aiyawatt Srivaddhanaprabha stepped up after his father died in that horrid tragic helicopter crash and said full steam ahead

their scouts are fucking aces

they rarely make a bad buy

Caglar Söyüncü (has really been a revelation so far this year, Maguire who?, lol) 
Jonny Evans  (super solid veteran who has added stability)   
Filip Benkovic  (great potential at CB, they scuppered us to grab him)
Ricardo Pereira    (one of the best RB's in the EPL, I almost rate him over their mega hyped other fullback, Chilwell)
Wilfred Ndidi    (a 22yo rock at DMF)
Youri Tielemans  (wonderful CMF, I have loved him since his Anderlecht days) 
Dennis Praet (great pickup from Sampdoria, who so so miss him in MF)
Marc Albrighton   (got him on a free 5 years ago)
James Maddison   (their most creative player, I rate him a bit more than many here, who hate him for some reason)
Harvey Barnes  (bags of potential, only 21)

then the two big question marks, who, if they do come good, makes them so deadly
Demarai Gray  
Ayoze Pérez    

Good on them man.....a good Club is run well both on and off the pitch, they have it locked down. SOme good players they have, come next season they will likely lose a couple of them.

9 minutes ago, Vesper said:

lol, Steve Bruce looks like a flogged dog, dead man walking

Ashley has destroyed Newcastle

Ashley is the epitomy of a horrible owner that has no fucking clue. or he just dont give much fuck.

13 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

They both have issues, not only tactics but personel ones too. It could go either way but I rather it ends in a draw........will keep them a few pts behind us.

Arsenal will go above us if they avoid defeat tonight. Just a case of whether it'll be a 3-point gap or 1.

United will go level on points with us if they win. Otherwise, they obviously stay behind us. 

1 minute ago, Jason said:

Arsenal will go above us if they avoid defeat tonight. Just a case of whether it'll be a 3-point gap or 1.

United will go level on points with us if they win. Otherwise, they obviously stay behind us. 

Yeah just saw that....rather a draw though still. 1pt is better than 3 for one of them. If there has to be a Winner then utd but that is pushing it for me. Cant stand neither, especially utd.