• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

10 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Felix is just quality.....he will give them pts all season.

I wish we can do that with Lampard in charge...go all out for Sancho next summer with Hazard money and our attack will be done for 10yrs to come... 

9 minutes ago, Alabama said:

I wish we can do that with Lampard in charge...go all out for Sancho next summer with Hazard money and our attack will be done for 10yrs to come... 

A lot of assumptions there:

1 Shitty have right of first refusal on Sancho, and if they lose Sane to Bayern (and probably even if they do not) they will grab him

2 You are assuming that Tammy is going to stay at a level we need at CF for years to come

3 You are assuming that CHO will even be here, let alone develop into a WC LW. IF CHO SILL refuses to sign a new contract, I would NOT play him (why risk damaging him, and then we get shit for quid), and he needs to be sold in the winter window

I am totally sick of that cunt of a brother/agent of his wrecking shit due to his failed career and typical clinger-on relative greed

4 You are assuming Pulisic will develop as well into a WC winger

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

A lot of assumptions there:

1 Shitty have right of first refusal on Sancho, and if they lose Sane to Bayern (and probably even if they do not) they will grab him

2 You are assuming that Tammy is going to stay at a level we need at CF for years to come

3 You are assuming that CHO will even be here, let alone develop into a WC LW. IF CHO SILL refuses to sign a new contract, I would NOT play him (why risk damaging him, and then we get shit for quid), and he needs to be sold in the winter window

I am totally sick of that cunt of a brother/agent of his wrecking shit due to his failed career and typical clinger-on relative greed

4 You are assuming Pulisic will develop as well into a WC winger

Yes... lol

Am of the optimism that their development goes down really well so we just have to fix just few areas in the squad next season even if it's going to cost shitloads of cash... 

Striker even if Tammy maintains his goal scoring form so we won't be hold to ransom by astronomical fees clubs will be asking...

Winger I hope and I believe if the club goes all out well and really convince Sancho together with Pulisic Callum James and other English counterparts here and the lure of living in London... Even if doesn't happen Christian Pavon/Federico Chiesa and other great wing targets are there... 

left back Lampard would like Chillwell just wary of the price Leicester would ask and finally a quality centre back 

That should be our targets next summer.... 

1 hour ago, Alabama said:

I wish that too but aint gonna happen mate, he is city bound and if were not I really dont see marina pulling shit off. Lets be honest we are plain and simpe not astute enough in the market. Too slow, bid too low, go after the wrong players etc. I have not one ounce of hope or trust at board level......the proof is all there to witness imo. Could you see us pay over 100M for Felix like AM did? Marina will have a heart attack if anyone suggests that to her.

51 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

I wish that too but aint gonna happen mate, he is city bound and if were not I really dont see marina pulling shit off. Lets be honest we are plain and simpe not astute enough in the market. Too slow, bid too low, go after the wrong players etc. I have not one ounce of hope or trust at board level......the proof is all there to witness imo. Could you see us pay over 100M for Felix like AM did? Marina will have a heart attack if anyone suggests that to her.

I think we learned our lesson. We really don't need anymore squad players for 30m, 40m. We have big enough squad especially with guys from academy. For the next two, three years we just need to go for top world class players. With sales we can easily buy two 100m players every summer. 

About Sancho can you see City benching Sterling or Bernardo? So no, I can't see City getting him. United is our biggest rival for him. 

6 hours ago, Pizy said:

Arse are so, so fortunate that they were able to basically sneak in and sign both Lacazette and Auba when no other big club was after them. Perfect storm of timing. Neither would look out of place at the very best teams and I'd love either of them here.

They can play like total ass and be bailed out consistently with just one sniff from one of those two forwards. Auba kills you on the counter or in open space while Lacazette has that Aguero-like ability to find perfect little pockets of space around the box and finish in all sorts of ways. Jealous as hell of those two.

PEA fascinates me a bit. His goal record is incredible whereever he's been but he's never managed to elevate his teams up a level and Dortmund genuinely look better without him.

PEA fascinates me a bit. His goal record is incredible whereever he's been but he's never managed to elevate his teams up a level and Dortmund genuinely look better without him.
His record against the top teams is why.

11 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

About Sancho can you see City benching Sterling or Bernardo? So no, I can't see City getting him. United is our biggest rival for him. 

Bernardo Silva is more than capable of playing the David Silva role.

And Shitty have the right of first for refusal on Sancho, they will never let him go to Manure of another high level EPL team. Especially as Sane is want-away after he recovers.

14 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

I think we learned our lesson. We really don't need anymore squad players for 30m, 40m. We have big enough squad especially with guys from academy. For the next two, three years we just need to go for top world class players. With sales we can easily buy two 100m players every summer. 

Sorry mate but theres no chance in hell city will let him go to either us or utd. He will be added to their squad in near future.........unless sancho himself insists not going there.

8 hours ago, Atomiswave said:

Sorry mate but theres no chance in hell city will let him go to either us or utd. He will be added to their squad in near future.........unless sancho himself insists not going there.

Well it's completely up to him. First refusal clause doesn't mean at all in that case. Don't forget City wanted Fred, Jorginho, VVD, Sanchez, Maguire... They got none! 

29 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Well it's completely up to him. First refusal clause doesn't mean at all in that case. Don't forget City wanted Fred, Jorginho, VVD, Sanchez, Maguire... They got none! 

Yup.....if he doesnt want to go there then they cant do fuck all about it. But if stinking pep is there then I can see him convince him. Klop and Pep cant fuck off soon enough imo.