• Replies 65.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

How can villa not lose this?! What a shitty team with very inapt players all over. Poor first touches by several players handing possession right back to Tottenham.

Villa’s #10 (Grealish) in particular was a liability entire second half.

2 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Villa defend well all game and then that girly looking twat Grealish chokes at the last moment to gift Spuds all3 points.

Typical.

Nah, Villa actually didn't defend that well. Spurs was very2 poor in the first half. Poch made good changes moving Sissoko to right wing and then the moment eriksen came on, it was one way traffic 

4 minutes ago, milan.cech said:

Well, no one expected Villa to take some points here but damn, it was close. The season only just started and I have already had enough of Tottenham.

Cant stand the fuckers....refs helping out, media eat from their hands, their players cant do no wrong, poch never gets any diss his way.....and of course that cunt kane.....didnt I mention how they behave when the going gets tough? Cuntish all over.

13 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

Tbf I doubt villa expected much from this game anyway.. Though no doubt when we go Villa Park be a different story. Hate that place! 

Always up for a fight when we come to town, I still havent forgotten the disgrace in 13-14 when up there, and the ref was utterly bent.

1 hour ago, Atomiswave said:

Always up for a fight when we come to town, I still havent forgotten the disgrace in 13-14 when up there, and the ref was utterly bent.

Chris Foy:rant:

he gave us two reds , Willian and Ramires

and also set Mo packing

11 hours ago, Pizy said:

So, will Spuds make it 3/3 from title contenders demolishing poor opposition?

Lets see how naively Villa set up here.

No way are Spurs title contenders, not quite sure where the hype is coming from with them, should they lose Eriksen in the next couple of weeks I think they have a huge battle to even retain top four.

6 hours ago, Laylabelle said:

Tbf I doubt villa expected much from this game anyway.. Though no doubt when we go Villa Park be a different story. Hate that place! 

Villa Park being our bogey ground is a thing of the past.

4 hours ago, Tomo said:

No way are Spurs title contenders, not quite sure where the hype is coming from with them, should they lose Eriksen in the next couple of weeks I think they have a huge battle to even retain top four.

I think they are quite good. 

Kane

Son - Ali - lucas

Are pretty good.

Christian eriksen is fantastic but they should do fine. They also signed lo celso who I have never watched before. 

3 minutes ago, communicate said:

I think they are quite good. 

Kane

Son - Ali - lucas

Are pretty good.

Christian eriksen is fantastic but they should do fine. They also signed lo celso who I have never watched before. 

On paper maybe but as a collective unit they declined sharply last season, a run to the CL final has masked over a spectacular collapse and even with the new arrivals look a shadow of their 2017 selves.

They had relegation form domestically from end of February onwards last season, that won't be rectified overnight.

15 minutes ago, Tomo said:

On paper maybe but as a collective unit they declined sharply last season, a run to the CL final has masked over a spectacular collapse and even with the new arrivals look a shadow of their 2017 selves.

They had relegation form domestically from end of February onwards last season, that won't be rectified overnight.

Agree that they had awful run but squad wise, they are few team I thought have done extremely well in transfer window. Fb fixed. Midfield fixee. Ali, kane and son as your front man are fantastic. 

Can they keep up with pool and city. It all come down to injury. 

In term of top 4, for me they will be in top 4 because I still have doubts over united mid and Arsenal backline.