• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Just now, Vesper said:

wow that was so close, I do not know if that was the right call, seems almost arbitrary

I would be raging if it was us who lost the goal

camera angles can distort that small a difference

They use 3d imaging so it should be very accurate,the problem now is i dont think football rule isndesigned to be checked that tight

6 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Look at City's bench, fucking hell. They have a better bench than our starting XI.

It is crazy, BETTER bench than our starting 11.

Aguero,cancelo,silva,gundogan will become undisputed starter for our team.

Forget to add, healthy mendy +sane  will also be starter for us. 

It is crazy

16 hours ago, LAM09 said:

All decisions were looked at last season during the summer & showed Liverpool winning the league by a point had VAR been in play.  

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7342069/amp/Liverpool-beaten-Manchester-City-Premier-League-title-one-point-VAR-used.html?__twitter_impression=true

That is some BS they put up there, every time them scousers look like figting it out they get immense amount of goodies. Look at 13-14, look how many freaking times they canceled the oppo teams goals last season, the amount of times they dived and dived for pens and nothing was said and done by the fa and media, the refs kept going at it all day long. The eye test overrules the stats test. They are one of the big darlings along with spurs. Spurs too benefit greatly.

12 hours ago, Johnnyeye said:

of course the victims get an early Friday kickoff in order to rest for the UEFA Super Cup, fuck you FA you bunch of Scouse and Manc cock suckers, this is bullshit on so many levels, i can only imagine how VAR will be used in the league, they will probably turn a blind eye to favour their favorite teams. Pieces of shit

12 hours ago, Vesper said:

why the FUCK did they schedule us on a fucking Sunday!!!!

We should have had a 6PM Friday game, ffs

or give us and the Bindippers both Saturday games

LOL what did you guys expect, its not like its the first time we see this. The media and FA would love it if pool smashed us a new one......its per course, they have their selected darlings.

It's just silly how good City are. And this is just match week 1 when they aren't fully at it yet.

Think this season will be much like last at the top of the table, though I think City will win the title by more than 1 point this time.

Just now, Pizy said:

It's just silly how good City are. And this is just match week 1 when they aren't fully at it yet.

Think this season will be much like last at the top of the table, though I think City will win the title by more than 1 point this time.

I feel sorry for anyone who still try to deny Pep is a great manager, it must take some serious mental gymnastics.

4 minutes ago, Tomo said:

I feel sorry for anyone who still try to deny Pep is a great manager, it must take some serious mental gymnastics.

But he needs best players in every position for his system to work. Put Mourinho or Conte in Crystal Palace they would finish seventh or eight, Pep would get relegated.