test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Steve

The English Football Thread

Started by Steve,

Yeah can see that being theirs again. Definitely going the whole season unbeaten as well. No one has come close really. One draw so far that's it. They deserve the title but can least lose one lol.

7 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Liverpool are simply absurd. Ridiculously good at every position.

I fail to see who stops them from winning the CL again. Yes, they do give teams opportunities defensively, but who is stopping them from scoring repeatedly? 

Don't think they will this time, think running away with the league will work against them similar to how it does Bayern.

4 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Don't think they will this time, think running away with the league will work against them similar to how it does Bayern.

I think only an injury to one of Salah or Mané can stop them. There are several big CL clubs that'll really get at them like maybe a PSG/Barca/Juve but all of those sides will really struggle to defend Liverpool.

Theres a reason they're 13 clear..and a year unbeaten if today stays the same. Just strong in every position really. Even when not at their best it's a win.

Just now, Special Juan said:

I won't watch the horrible bastards, haven't got the time to be listening to each and every commentator wanking themselves daft week after week.

I'm watching Derby and watching Rooney walk around the pitch the old bastard.

This is why hope they lose one..even better if at Anfield then no chance of our home record. Otherwise hear invicable crap as well

Liverpool will fall to Tottenham, I have a feeling. Mourinho takes ridiculous pride in beating the champions-elect. Remember how he fawned about us doing the double over pool and City in 2014 yet we ended up with fuck all cos he could not break up the shittiest teams in the league.

Johnnyeye likes this

Hate these cunts with a passion.....and if you take all those super favourable ref/var calls they would not be 13 clear no matter how good they have been. Klopp cant fuck off soon enough the victim.

What the chance SU scores a goal and its denied by FA again?

Vesper and Johnnyeye like this

Crazy to see how dominate this Liverpool side despite their squad.

They aren't losing a league game unless another CL run is on the cards.

Vesper and Laylabelle like this

Just now, LAM09 said:

Crazy to see how dominate this Liverpool side despite their squad.

They aren't losing a league game unless another CL run is on the cards.

Nah and I think they'll go far in the Champions league. Won that and only lost the league by a point last season and have stepped it up this time without playing well..

Long as dont take our home run but that's few seasons away yet...

Vesper likes this

Nah and I think they'll go far in the Champions league. Won that and only lost the league by a point last season and have stepped it up this time without playing well..
Long as dont take our home run but that's few seasons away yet...
Who's going to beat them?

They have the bit between their teeth which City didn't have during their dominate period. Our home record is safe on the other hand.
Vesper likes this

2 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

Who's going to beat them?

They have the bit between their teeth which City didn't have during their dominate period. Our home record is safe on the other hand.

No one. That what saying they're not losing this season and I dont see them losing in the Champions League either.

They coped with both last year so can cope this year. Unless injury but even then they have a strong squad to fill in gaps.

Johnnyeye, Vesper and LAM09 like this

No one. That what saying they're not losing this season and I dont see them losing in the Champions League either.
They coped with both last year so can cope this year. Unless injury but even then they have a strong squad to fill in gaps.

OK, my mistake then.

I thought you were disagreeing.
Vesper likes this

1 defeat in last 59 league games

they had around 1000 passes this game, most ever in the EPL era for them

I do not see Matip getting his spot back, Gomez is fully back on track to WC CB level

he has insane pace which Matip doesn't have

8 clean sheets out of last 9 games, all comps (only goal in that span was 1 to Monterrey in the FWCC semi final)

tracking to 110 points out of 114

full calendar year now since a league loss

1 hour ago, RoyalBlues said:

Another thing for Jose to moan when they have bad results then

Hes changed, he'll take setbacks on the chin more now.

23 hours ago, Laylabelle said:

Theres a reason they're 13 clear..

Yeah, it's called VAR (read: corruption).