The English Football Thread

Steve

1 hour ago, Atomiswave said:

The way they play they dont need super elite defenders all over, what they have is good enough as we see. But yes I dont rate Mangala or Otamendi nor Stones for that matter. Look at that defence though, over 300 worth of defenders alone lol I mean what can you say, cheating bastards that they are.

Spurs lost, Inter were very good imo and its more than evident Conte has them set the right way. Inter has been torrid since JM left them, a nobody essentially, but Conte is doing rather good with them already. Im very very looking forward his matches vs Sarii.

Oh, overall I agree with you, but IF I was so close to having a team two deep with pure class across the board, and especially in something as crucial as CB, I would finish it off, lolol, cuz I am mad like that.

BTW

BT's Deep Data analysis (I am SO jelly!!!) picked us to finish 4th i the EPL, as transfers stand atm. Yes, that included Pepe to Arse.:)

• Replies 65.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

14 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

How are city always so damn lucky on pens tho. Hate it when teams thatcare not us get more than their fair share of pen wins esp in finals.

Kompany said years ago when Pep first came, that they worked on pens more than any other manager he ever had, by a city mile

27 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Oh, overall I agree with you, but IF I was so close to having a team two deep with pure class across the baord, and especially in something as crucial as CB, I would finish it off, lolol, cuz I am mad like that.

BTW

BT's Deep Data analysis (I am SO jelly!!!) picked us to finish 4th i the EPL, as transfers stand atm. Yes, that included Pepe to Arse.:)

I would too mate.....

The system picked us for top 4? Lets hope it happens, would be such an effort by everyone involved......and a big fuck you to rival fans :D

world football dodged a bullet with de Ligt not going to Barca

if they had pulled him and then somehow grabbed Neymar and dumped Coutinho (still may happen, but doubtful)

they would have been, perhaps, on paper, the best team in my lifetime

2 deep, basically world class or near, at EVERY position

insane talent at most all

Ricard Puig is perhaps going to be a monster in a couple years if he keeps progressing

looks a baby Iniesta/Xavi in the making (NOT saying he gets to that level though, as those two are two of the greatest MF'ers in footie history)