The English Football Thread

Steve

18 hours ago, Vesper said:

nil 3 FT

:)

listening to scouser TV was torture

they sound like they won the game

delusional cunts

Was it really scouser tv or the their Brother channels in BBC, Sky and BT? Cuz I def cant tell the difference :rant:

• Replies 65.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

29 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Was it really scouser tv or the their Brother channels in BBC, Sky and BT? Cuz I def cant tell the difference :rant:

it was their inhouse bindipper channel

they are delusional

Chels TV is actually pretty balanced and they do not pull punches if someone is bollocksing about

Milner could literally stop in the middle of the game and take a shit on the pitch and they would say what scouser heart he is showing

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

it was their inhouse bindipper channel

they are delusional

Chels TV is actually pretty balanced and they do not pull punches if someone is bollocksing about

Milner could literally stop in the middle of the game and take a shit on the pitch and they would say what scouser heart he is showing

LOL aint that the truth.....Chels tv is very fair considering its Chels tv. Compare that shit to manu tv pool tv, we have much more class, its in the dna my friend. Fuck milner and the horse he came on, another darling that can do no wrong in media eyes.

20 Years Ago:

Thierry Henry: On This Day in 1999 the Arsenal Legend Joined the Gunners for a Club-Record Fee

https://www.90min.com/posts/6425219-thierry-henry-on-this-day-in-1999-the-arsenal-legend-joined-the-gunners-for-a-club-record-fee?utm_source=RSS

Man Utd hero Patrice Evra reveals he threatened Ed Woodward back in 2014

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1159611/Manchester-United-Patrice-Evra-Ed-Woodward-Juventus-transfer-news

Manchester United hero Evra was primed to leave the club in 2014 after a dismal season under David Moyes.

The former France international, who confirmed his retirement on Monday, had finished his contract and was expected to pursue a new challenge elsewhere.

However, Evra then mysteriously signed on for a further year at United, with many expecting him to stay and act as mentor to Luke Shaw, who had touched down from Southampton earlier that summer.

Yet the five-time Premier League winner has now revealed that it was Woodward who triggered the clause, despite the duo verballing agreeing he would depart the club.

"Before the end of that season Ed told me: 'Patrice, you're going to stay for another year because we've got an option in your contract,' but I told him I needed to leave because of family reasons," he told Sky Sports.

"He shook my hand and said he understood.

"Then in May I was having dinner in Dubai on my birthday and had a text from my agent.

"He told me to go somewhere quiet and sent me a message with the statement from United saying they were pleased to renew my contract for another year. I went mad, I was really disappointed.

"I called Ed and swore on the phone, even threatened him. 

"He said I couldn't talk to the director of football like that and that he was going to fine me.

"After that Ryan Giggs called and said I couldn't leave just because of one man, but it gave me an excuse to leave.

"I'd already said to my wife we were going to leave, but inside I didn't ever really feel I could. That gave me a little push.

"Some people won't understand why Ed did it but I understand.

"Of the senior players I was the only one he wanted to keep - even David Moyes had said it before he got sacked.

snip