• Replies 65k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

He is better than any of our 5 strikers. HIs only fault is probably that he is no Agüero. 
I think Bats is a better CF all round, but we don't have bags of quality up top.

23 minutes ago, LAM09 said:
57 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:
He is better than any of our 5 strikers. HIs only fault is probably that he is no Agüero. 

I think Bats is a better CF all round, but we don't have bags of quality up top.

Really?well BAts is already 25 and still playing like a raw talent. Jesus is already pretty polished, possibly quicker and technically more proficient than Bats. I would definitely have Gabriel Jesus as 1st striker over anyone we have rn, mostly because he offers something different and is actually a fine footballer. Whoever will be leading the line next season, I hope it will not be fucking Giroud or Higs. 

13 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

'' A rather worse for wear Manchester City fan has just invaded the press box and kicked off about the fact that City's achievements will be ignored and "Mo Salah will be on the back pages tomorrow."

:D

Really?well BAts is already 25 and still playing like a raw talent. Jesus is already pretty polished, possibly quicker and technically more proficient than Bats. I would definitely have Gabriel Jesus as 1st striker over anyone we have rn, mostly because he offers something different and is actually a fine footballer. Whoever will be leading the line next season, I hope it will not be fucking Giroud or Higs. 

We need a presence upfront & Jesus doesn't provide that. 

So do I. Ban or not, neither of them should be at the club come August (Giroud has made his stance known).

They got the manager they wanted and backed him with whatever he needed......their squad is set for years. But pep makes a huge difference, when he fucks off they will lose a little bit of edge. They have footy people running things, yes they are rotten with money but has the know-how which player to get, and they act fast.

2 hours ago, LAM09 said:
3 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

you think Bats is better than Gabriel Jesus??????

roflmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

1 hour ago, Special Juan said:

All the fruits of backing the manager, giving him what he needs and watching the trophies roll in.

City are different class in terms of English football.

City is not a good example to use. 2 years ago both team were looking for fb. City spend 120 m+ on fb alone. We spent around 40. That is the difference. One club simply has more budget that the other. 

you think Bats is better than Gabriel Jesus??????

roflmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Ok.....

13 in 25 for Belgium, 30+ goal involvements in two separate seasons, etc. People like to shit on him like he's Jo.

Jesus is massively superior because he plays OK in one of the best attacking sides in Europe?

I'll leave you to have your opinion & my hilarious one will also remain. [emoji1360]

All the fruits of backing the manager, giving him what he needs and watching the trophies roll in.

City are different class in terms of English football.

They certainly are. Breaking or getting around almost all financial rules does have its perks.

25 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

Ok.....

13 in 25 for Belgium, 30+ goal involvements in two separate seasons, etc. People like to shit on him like he's Jo.

Jesus is massively superior because he plays OK in one of the best attacking sides in Europe?

I'll leave you to have your opinion & my hilarious one will also remain. emoji1360.png

They certainly are. Breaking or getting around almost all financial rules does have its perks.

Michy Batshuayi 30 goals over last 2 seasons (only nine this year), and only 3 assists, BUT 9 of those goals were in his only good spell since we have bought him (his short stint at Dortmund) and only 7 goals in the EPL (would have been only FOUR if he had not bagged three total in the last 2 games for Palace against pure shit teams), plus a huge FAIL on a decent Valencia team that should have been tailor-made for him

Most of his non Dortmund goals have been garbage slop, going back to when we bought him

He is terrible at hold-up play, he is just a lucky poacher (especially 3 years ago)

c5bd1a88d3fd499d457ac867e6a460f0.pngb96b6613f201a56f01b479cf565633dd.png

Gabriel Jesus

38 goals, 11 assist in only a little over a full seasons minutes over the past two years, 20 EPL goals included in only around 2/3rds of a ONE full EPL season's total minutes included

6e12bef2251ba5a8cc0197056a5ccc2c.png5cdd0a9938c94dbcf983119c3d0e3382.png

Bats is better than Giroud or Higs, but then again so is 35yo Glen Murray atm (52 goals the past 3 years, including 25 goals in EPL league games over 2 part-time (minutes-wise) seasons) on a HORRID Brighton team where he is stranded up top utterly alone most of the time