• Replies 65.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

I know a lot of people wont agree, but Lamps looked tactically inferior today, I know he won but that was more to do with Leeds incompetence than Derby. At this point in time I dont think Lamps is a good enough coach for Chelsea yet. Give him time to refine his ideas then we can talk about him taking over. 

43 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

on a side note when Izzy brown came in for bamford... our academy graduates populate the championship....

60 years 2nd division for leeds lol

Think you might have misheard it's 16 years. Horrible club Leeds I've always hated them especially their fans who were stupid enough to smash up our scoreboard in 1984. The SPG were sent in who were like the police's version of the SAS they battered the bejesus out of the Leeds fans it was brilliant especially as we were on the pitch celebrating promotion.

20 minutes ago, Vybz Kartel said:

I know a lot of people wont agree, but Lamps looked tactically inferior today, I know he won but that was more to do with Leeds incompetence than Derby. At this point in time I dont think Lamps is a good enough coach for Chelsea yet. Give him time to refine his ideas then we can talk about him taking over. 

At least he does better half-time talks than Sarri by the looks of it^^ 

But yeah. he needs more time obviously.  But i donÄt even think he needs that many. like 5 years consistent improvement will probably do. His 4-3-3 with 4-1-2-1-2 thrown with medium to low block and lots of classic English wingplay is most similar to Carlo and Mourinho's systems but a bit more offensive. 

1 hour ago, Mana said:

City's first wave of bans is getting closer....

There are reports that if City gets banned from CL for next season, Arsenal would take their place if they lose the EL final. Otherwise, United will take the spot if Arsenal win it.

They must burn them lot.....have utterly cheated their way in with gross dealings all over the place. And if the ban is only 1 season, then fuck off UEFA. It must be harsher.

2 minutes ago, Mana said:

Judging on City's responses to the allegations, I trust UEFA that it's going to be worse.

And let's not forget The FA are also looking in to this, so City may also suffer points deduction in the league.

The audacity of these cunts ha. They know damn well what thay have done, yet act like a puppy and all innocent. The proves are staring you in the face you silly cows.

46 minutes ago, Mana said:

Judging on City's responses to the allegations, I trust UEFA that it's going to be worse.

And let's not forget The FA are also looking in to this, so City may also suffer points deduction in the league.

A retrospective points deduction would be crossing the rubicon. I see the temptation for the FA cos this might hand their darling Liverpool the title on the green table but it would hurt the purity of the PL which is one of its USPs. At least to the outside the PL presents itself as clean, competitive and unlike corrupted banana republic leagues like La Liga and Serie A. That is why IMO even if City get a point deduction there should be no premiership title rewarded at all. Imagine both liverpool and city would get deducted like 30 points and we end up champions after one of the performance-wise shittiest ever seasons, that would crack me up but honestly i would not even want that. 

I dont think that City have done worse than PSG who also were let of the hook after maing a "donation". It is more that UEFA is looking for excuses to break the English dominance before it really begins, like last time when they paid Övröbö to rob us vs Barca to prevent a retake of the 2008 final. One could also make a case for the 2005 garcia ghost goal, even though that backfired and for sure those torrid decisions in the 2012 semifinal vs Barca which also failed. So now because manipulating refs failed more often than not they are targeting not even letting English teams enter the competition.

2 hours ago, Mana said:
Arsenal would take their place if they lose the EL final. Otherwise, United will take the spot if Arsenal win it.

I am going to go BONKERS IF MANURE GETS IN THE CL

Between this and RLC worst news day!!!!!!

3 hours ago, Mana said:
City's first wave of bans is getting closer....

There are reports that if City gets banned from CL for next season, Arsenal would take their place if they lose the EL final. Otherwise, United will take the spot if Arsenal win it.

wait, rethinking this

WHY would Manure get CL?

If arse win the EL

then Victimpool, Chels, Spuds and Arse are the 4 CL teams

the ONLY way a league gets 5 is is a team not in top 4 WINS the CL or EL

Manure were 6th

they won nothing

so why would they get the 5th slot?

3 minutes ago, Mana said:

Actually you're right...if United finished 5th in the league, then the scenario can definitely happen as taking City out of the table would put them in top 4 but they finished 6th...

Man, United really fecked up by dropping points to the worst two teams in the league. They'll be kicking themselves.

Arse are probably in the CL, win or lose the EL

that sucks, grrrr

not like we have much chance now with injuries destroying the team (Kante is not likely to be fit for the final) and TBH, I would NOT risk him (if he goes down for an extended period of time, we will be lucky to finish in top half of the table next year)

1 minute ago, Mana said:

Sucks? Arsenal play way better when the pressure is off them. Feck, hope the decision is made AFTER the EL final.

I said it sucks because I do NOT want the cunts in the CL, as that aids them in transfers

37 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

AHAHAHAHAHAHA Liverpool fans are really something else...

Imagine believing you deserve a PL title for coming second, and being adament you have earned it......pool land is indeed a weird bunch. Always the victims....always entitled.

58 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

AHAHAHAHAHAHA Liverpool fans are really something else...

Liverpool fans are utter twats but you can't blame them for this. ESPN is a television station and this is just someone who's bored and got to much time on their hands.It's such a ridiculous, meaningless point I don't even know if you call it a stat.