• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

4 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

Just got a bad feeling... So close as well!!! 

See what happens. If the worst does.. Yipee lol

we cant say they dont deserve it, maybe all their hardwork and patience is finally paying off, but history only remembers winners and so far Klopp has lost all the cup finals he reached with Pool, not good enough.

1 hour ago, Johnnyeye said:

i pray to God not, but if its meant to  be Pool's title then so fucking be it, no matter how frustrating it is :mouthclosed:

At least Barca will dump them out of the CL. But sweet Jesus would it be lovely if the title race goes down to the final game and Liverpool choke in the most ridiculous way...😂

10 hours ago, Atomiswave said:

Believe it or not, but I have seen a few Chels supporters say they utterly prefer our 6-0 humilation to when we lost 1-0 there with Conte last season. Their explanation is that at least we tried to play footy, at least we went for it.......I dont know what to say to that, its just crazy to me. That 6-0 will never be forgotten by Pep and the City fans.

and IF we had a plus 5 MORE in GD, it guarantees Manure cannot catch us as long as we win today (as we would have plus 14 GD lead over them if we win by even one)

10 hours ago, Pizy said:

At least Barca will dump them out of the CL. But sweet Jesus would it be lovely if the title race goes down to the final game and Liverpool choke in the most ridiculous way...😂

Bloody hope so.... Lets hope no magical night at Anfield bollocks. Long as barcalona score first.. 

I watch Jenas's comments these days and noted he called out the Fabinho dive that won Liverpool the free-kick to win the match. Very quickly glossed over by Lineker. I so detest the Eng media, never fair and unbiased, always at the ready to show their true colours, nevermind you are on live tv and people want a fair perspective, but such a thing does not exist in Eng and never will.

11 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

I watch Jenas's comments these days and noted he called out the Fabinho dive that won Liverpool the free-kick to win the match. Very quickly glossed over by Lineker. I so detest the Eng media, never fair and unbiased, always at the ready to show their true colours, nevermind you are on live tv and people want a fair perspective, but such a thing does not exist in Eng and never will.

that is one good thing about the yank sports media (the national networks that I have seen)

they are much less biased (at least the national presenters) during games and in post game (obviously there are exceptions, and I am talking pro basketball and pro American footie, I never watch baseball, so could not tell you on that)

I am sure some Americans on here will say I am full of shit, lolol

35 minutes ago, Vesper said:

that is one good thing about the yank sports media (the national networks that I have seen)

they are much less biased (at least the national presenters) during games and in post game (obviously there are exceptions, and I am talking pro basketball and pro American footie, I never watch baseball, so could not tell you on that)

I am sure some Americans on here will say I am full of shit, lolol

Anything but the eng media will do fine.....sky should just close their doors and call it pool tv, we wouldnt know the difference anyway. BT aint better.......the likes of dailymail etc can do one as well. Incredible they are making a living out of this......Eng media has no honour or dignity, their words have zero weight.