• Replies 65k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Let's hope isn't a case of anything they can do we can do better... 

Hopefully now City won't go crazy and drop silly points also. 

Should've kept him as a temp manager. Happened with us and Di Matteo though do think if hadn't won the champions league it wouldn't have been extended. 

1 minute ago, NikkiCFC said:

Still finishing fourth and losing EL final is not a scenario I want to see. I want both. 

I have no problem if we lose the EL final as long as it's not against Arsenal.

1 minute ago, NikkiCFC said:

Mourinho was right when he said second place last season with this United team is one of his best achievements. 

if Mo is even remotely backed, he is still world class

the board fucked him and Conte after both won the league

I still say if Sarri was sacked (as he should have been after that Bournemouth 4 nil cunt-up) we would be third and would surely win the EL

sack him after, dun really care, but he is streets ahead of old smokey

3 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Still finishing fourth and losing EL final is not a scenario I want to see. I want both. 

Season we're having wouldn't surprise.. Finish 4th hurrah!! All that drama then a few weeks later.. Oh shite. 

Then again one game at a time. 

7 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

I have been ALL in on both for months

I never give up until we are mathematically out

4 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

I feel like we're stuck in limbo. This season just keeps going! Duno if cause its been slightly painful but still 5 or 6 games to go. Never ending. 

lol, imagine an eternity of Alonso starting games

'trillions of them back to back to back to back

then trillions times trillions

times 10 to the 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000TH power

till the universes hits absolute zero energy due to infinite expansion and time/space collapses and even the dark force gluons are no more (sorry to go all quantum mechanical)

if I was not an atheist

that is the version of hell I could see

If Arsenal fail to win in Leicester then a draw will be enough for us to stay in the top4, then all we have to do is beat Watford and Leicester(which won't be easy).

This MU looks garbage, haven't scored an action goal for almost 9 hours(!!) in the Premier League, they have lost 8 out of the last 10 games, their defense are worse than ours. They HAVE to win against us so hopefully we'll be as dangerous from counter attacks as we were in Liverpool. I think we can win this.

d5230a5b176feda7982731f2b493034f40a50514

2 minutes ago, nyikolajevics said:

If Arsenal fail to win in Leicester then a draw will be enough for us to stay in the top4, then all we have to do is beat Watford and Leicester(which won't be easy).

This MU looks garbage, haven't scored an action goal for almost 9 hours(!!) in the Premier League, they have lost 8 out of the last 10 games, their defense are worse than ours. They HAVE to win against us so hopefully we'll be as dangerous from counter attacks as we were in Liverpool. I think we can win this.

https://scontent-vie1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/58737331_2646759512005498_1841240698699907072_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_eui2=AeEOKRTZNjyfANAorpXVilBvH6v5ZWUuqd-zel4y83f9cHI7-etV02t6-em84cX67Y_oolkaeRt2naHHjIJHBe1lYPCnfv8_0J8c8Sv54WSA2A&_nc_ht=scontent-vie1-1.xx&oh=43cefe4d09c90f90ed34440db61d7b4d&oe=5D71FF7D

Let's hope so.. We've lost away to every top 6 side we've played so far and won 2 league away games this year. Hopefully our luck will change before theirs does 

3 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

Let's hope so.. We've lost away to every top 6 side we've played so far and won 2 league away games this year. Hopefully our luck will change before theirs does 

They are very lucky this season. Look how they won some games... Juventus, PSG, Leicester X2, Tottenham, West Ham, Soton... They shouldn't even be in the race. 

Gw 36

United win (Chelsea)
Chelsea lose (United)
Arsenal lose (lei)

Gw37
Chelsea win (Watford)
Arsenal win (Brighton)
United win (Huddersfield)

Gw 38
United win (Cardiff)
Lei vs Chelsea (draw/lose)
Burnley vs arsenal (draw/lose)

United 73
Chelsea 70/71
Arsenal 69/70

2 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

we need UJ to come back from holiday and lace Sarri's packet of bifters with pixie dust so old smokey wanders off into the Manc night at H/T and cannot put the voodoo on the lads

3 minutes ago, Vesper said:

we need UJ to come back from holiday and lace Sarri's packet of bifters with pixie dust so old smokey wanders off into the Manc night at H/T and cannot put the voodoo on the lads

I just don't get what he says to them. They just come out changed! So many times it's crazy.