The English Football Thread

Steve

I'll take spurs and United squad over our squad. Spurs has kane, ali, son, eriksen all in their prime. They have good cb in alderweied, vertonghen  We have hazard, 30+ Willian, Higuain, Pedro, super raw CHO. Our backline is bad but we have kante and jorginho. So basically we have 0 offensive power beside hazard

United has pogba, Rashford, Lukaku, martial. 

Young, Jones, Smalling & Shaw? 

I can't help you, man. You're already a lost cause.

• Replies 65.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

They are rotation player. It like talking about Zappacosta, Cahill, ampadu, Drinkwater for us. 

That has effectively been their back four under Ole and two (maybe 3) have been given contract extension. I wouldn't trade our squad for any of our rivals, but each to their own.

P.S. Drinkwater hasn't seen the light of day under Sarri, so good comparison.

8 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

That has effectively been their back four under Ole and two (maybe 3) have been given contract extension. I wouldn't trade our squad for any of our rivals, but each to their own.

P.S. Drinkwater hasn't seen the light of day under Sarri, so good comparison.

But that is not the point, who Ole played is not the question. The contract is also not the questions because if it is, hazard has one year left and he obviously want to go to rm. 

The question is simple who has the better squad. You cannot say ohh they have Smalling and jones. Even pool has lovren and Moreno. 

17 minutes ago, communicate said:
But that is not the point, who Ole played is not the question. The contract is also not the questions because if it is, hazard has one year left and he obviously want to go to rm. 
The question is simple who has the better squad. You cannot say ohh they have Smalling and jones. Even pool has lovren and Moreno. 

You're missing the meaning of a squad. OUR Squad is the 3rd best IMO.

My opinion, so why are you persisting with this conversation?

Once again, each to their own. [emoji1360]

24 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

You're missing the meaning of a squad. OUR Squad is the 3rd best IMO.

My opinion, so why are you persisting with this conversation?

Once again, each to their own. emoji1360.png

Ok let say your argument is right we have 3rd best squad in the league. It simply means we don't need much signing next season we just need much better manager than Conte and Sarri to finish at least 3rd next season. 

1 hour ago, communicate said:

I'll take spurs and United squad over our squad. Spurs has kane, ali, son, eriksen all in their prime. They have good cb in alderweied, vertonghen 

We have hazard, 30+ Willian, Higuain, Pedro, super raw CHO. Our backline is bad but we have kante and jorginho. So basically we have 0 offensive power beside hazard

United has pogba, Rashford, Lukaku, martial. 

Those United players you've mentioned all make Willian look as consistent as Lampard.

1 hour ago, Tomo said:

Those United players you've mentioned all make Willian look as consistent as Lampard.

Even when people say that this current United team is horrid and they have been playing poorly. Martial and Rashford both have scored 10 goals in epl this season. 

So glad I missed that fucking spuds game! We are just SOL, and they seem incapable of not scoring late game winners at will.

Down to us winning out and Arse losing one. For some reason I have bad feeling about the EL. Maybe I am just being too negative.

44 minutes ago, Vesper said:

So glad I missed that fucking spuds game! We are just SOL, and they seem incapable of not scoring late game winners at will.

Down to us winning out and Arse losing one. For some reason I have bad feeling about the EL. Maybe I am just being too negative.

No you are not. You are just feeling exactly the way you should feel regarding this bunch of tossers.

3 hours ago, Mana said:

We are on the verge on no CL football again for next season. You cannot trust this team to beat Valencia/Arsenal in the final IF we get there.

One more loss or draw in the PL, will 99% confirm we are out of the top 4 race.

This is complete truth. Shameful we are in this position. We have now dropped 26(!) points from the 11 most blatant FAIL games that we should easily have won. Just half that (so 13 more points) and we would have locked up 3rd place weeks ago.

Insanity we did not buy Piatek for £31m and own the lad outright (he will end up with around 35 or more goals this season, ffs) versus spending £27m (plus salary!) for 18 months of LOANING the washed up, ageing Higuain and then STILL not even owning him!

The board should be drawn and quartered. Actually, I will bring out my inner Viking half and make a modest proposal for performing the blood eagle.

39 minutes ago, Nicco said:

United are tanking against City so the scums don't win the title, good decision.

They look up for this. Don't know what's wrong with them. Are they want Liverpool to win title? 

Just now, NikkiCFC said:

They look up for this. Don't know what's wrong with them. Are they want Liverpool to win title? 

They do seem to be up for it but Ole line up with Darmian who hasn't played in ages is strange.