• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

On 2/27/2019 at 0:04 AM, Jason said:

We go to Leicester on the final day of the season. :o 

great, can just imagine us needing to win that one in order to secure top 4 knowing our luck. just the idea of Leicester doing the double over us this season makes me sick, even more now that Rodgers is in charge

22 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

great, can just imagine us needing to win that one in order to secure top 4 knowing our luck. just the idea of Leicester doing the double over us this season makes me sick, even more now that Rodgers is in charge

Seeing they owe us one they might take it easy on us!

2 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Seeing they owe us one they might take it easy on us!

i dont know mate, Rodgers might set them up to beat us because of what we did to him and Pool in 13/14, but i hope you are right.

14 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Fuck him. Scouse reject.

its still all in our hands and if we do our job properly and secure top 4 early then that last game can be meaningless, but as you know we always make things difficult for ourselves mate. Its the kind of losses to Bournemouth, Leicester, Wolves, and those stupid draws, etc that make me livid, we shouldn't be in this position to begin with, lets see if we have really turned a corner with this win over Spurs. Cheers

15 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

its still all in our hands and if we do our job properly and secure top 4 early then that last game can be meaningless, but as you know we always make things difficult for ourselves mate. Its the kind of losses to Bournemouth, Leicester, Wolves, and those stupid draws, etc that make me livid, we shouldn't be in this position to begin with, lets see if we have really turned a corner with this win over Spurs. Cheers

I did feel a good atmosphere from our lot v Spuds. I know we dont want him - or most of us dont, but I didn't like the Alonso boos cause I think it puts all the players in the wrong mood. But the fans were all happy so it looks like they have turned a corner too.

Now we just need to fight and attack every game like its a cup final.

2 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

I did feel a good atmosphere from our lot v Spuds. I know we dont want him - or most of us dont, but I didn't like the Alonso boos cause I think it puts all the players in the wrong mood. But the fans were all happy so it looks like they have turned a corner too.

Now we just need to fight and attack every game like its a cup final.

lets hope so mate, fingers crossed, i so wish we had won the damn league cup, fuck City

17 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

lets hope so mate, fingers crossed, i so wish we had won the damn league cup, fuck City

Just off to meet me gooner mate for breakfast  and a pint then off to Spuds!

I can see the gooners winning but would like a really hard physical draw with lots of bruises and bumps.

And on the pitch too lol

19 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Hope Arsenal win, just to compound Spurs and Kane's agony.

Only big problem with that is that IF Arse do win, they only have one truly hard game left, Manure, and it is at home, they have by far the easiest remaining fixtures (after today) of all of the big 6

it does, however, completely draw the yids into the scrum just to keep top four

I would love to see a final table of

1 Shitty

2 Victimpool

3 Chelsea

4 Arse

5 Manure

6 Spuds

that is all still VERY possible

we have a game in hand, and if spuds loses v arse, and we win the next 2 ie. Fulham and Wolves, (so level on games played) we are only ONE point from third (along with Arse, but they will hopefully choke at least twice, their back 4 is a nightmare)

1 minute ago, Laylabelle said:

In a way spurs loss be funny but arsenal loss be very handy! 

Ooooo arsenal and Man U play next weekend. 

Emery is getting roasted over his line-up

no

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

no

Lucas Torreira

no

Mesut Özil

and a CB (Shkodran Mustafi) at RB instead of the far more pacy Ainsley Maitland-Niles

Watching how Spurs play from the back I just realized that we have become equal if not better than them in this aspect which is quite remarkable when considering that just 12 months ago the only thing our defenders and goalkeeper could do under pressure was to hoof the ball as far as possible.