• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

25 minutes ago, Jason said:

Every keeper will have it easy if opposing players keep on shooting straight at them...

But its not just that, is it? It's his positioning and reflexes that continues to get United points season after season. 

Bizarre when people rate Kepa as top class when he has yet to do anything of such. 

1 minute ago, MoroccanBlue said:

But its not just that, is it? It's his positioning and reflexes that continues to get United points season after season. 

Bizarre when people rate Kepa as top class when he has yet to do anything of such. 

De Gea starting at the end of last season, going through was the WC and for a couple months of thsi season was in a slump, so nope, I am sorry but not going to go on a DG wankfest. Kepa is the last of our worries, he is a great GK.

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

De Gea starting at the end of last season, going through was the WC and for a couple months of thsi season was in a slump, so nope, I am sorry but not going to go on a DG wankfest. Kepa is the last of our worries, he is a great GK.

I never said he was a worry. Much like Jorginho and Kante in an advanced position :)

He's a decent keeper who fits this system given his distribution. Kepa hasn't made any saves that really secured us points. Not once. How can a keeper be labeled 'great' or 'top class' when he has yet to do anything to justify it? A true top keeper would of saved that Sturridge strike and one of Martial's. 

1 minute ago, MoroccanBlue said:

I never said he was a worry. Much like Jorginho and Kante in an advanced position :)

He's a decent keeper who fits this system given his distribution. Kepa hasn't made any saves that really secured us points. Not once. How can a keeper be labeled 'great' or 'top class' when he has yet to do anything to justify it? A true top keeper would of saved that Sturridge strike and one of Martial's. 

Jorginho is a massive worry, sorry but he is.

Just now, MoroccanBlue said:

Is it really good positioning though when opponents just shoot to where he's at? He's got good reflexes when having to save low with his feet/hands but shoot high to either side and then you've got problems with him.

As for Kepa, he's been solid overall for someone in his first season and if you look at some of the games earlier this season, he actually made some really good saves. People have praised him accordingly and don't think anyone is blowing the trumpet about being him world class yet. So, I'm not even sure why you're bringing Kepa out of the nowhere into the discussion.

3 minutes ago, Jason said:

Is it really good positioning though when opponents just shoot to where he's at? He's got good reflexes when having to save low with his feet/hands but shoot high to either side and then you've got problems with him.

As for Kepa, he's been solid overall for someone in his first season and if you look at some of the games earlier this season, he actually made some really good saves. People have praised him accordingly and don't think anyone is blowing the trumpet about being him world class yet. So, I'm not even sure why you're bringing Kepa out of the nowhere into the discussion.

But it isn't just Leicester. It's Spurs away. Arsenal away. Liverpool at home. Season after season he's given United points. That is my point as that is what a top class keeper does. I've been on this forum for a week and believe me the words 'great keeper' and 'top class' has been thrown around for Kepa, which in my opinion is unjustified. That is why I brought up DeGea. He's a young decent keeper who fits the system. 

Also mad how you are so forgiving on Kepa given it is his first season yet have pitchforks for Sarri. :lol:

3 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Back in front now. Anything but the vile situation of the Dippers winning the league. Unthinkable.

Hopefully they can stay this time... 

It's gana happen just know it. Once done out the way but still it's the going on and on and on and on and on and on 

38 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Its the old Ajax formation, like they used in the CL when they beat AC Milan. Cruyff used it at Barca too.

Pep doesn't have left back and he came up with this. Since our starting LB is shit I must wonder how would we look in this formation?  We definitely have players for it.  It will suite Azpi,  Kante and Jorginho more I think.