• Replies 65.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

how many fucking pens have Utd been awarded this season? nvm i counted them. 9! NINE at a bit over half the season they have had nine fucking pens. Look alone at Paul Pogba, one of the most overrated players on the planet he has scored 5 pens in the prem and 6 overall. So more than 60% of his goals are pens. The real Penaldo. 

Anyway points dropped for Utd and City. Liverpool surely now odds on to win the title. But they were due to do it at some point so rather with a relatively likeable manager. Thinking about it if City had won the title this year again, they might have built a dynasty. If we can't win it ourselves at least keep the balance of power. Lets just win it next year ourselves again with a few quality signings and a better manager. 

3 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

how many fucking pens have Utd been awarded this season? nvm i counted them. 9! NINE at a bit over half the season they have had nine fucking pens. Look alone at Paul Pogba, one of the most overrated players on the planet he has scored 5 pens in the prem and 6 overall. So more than 60% of his goals are pens. The real Penaldo. 

Anyway points dropped for Utd and City. Liverpool surely now odds on to win the title. But they were due to do it at some point so rather with a relatively likeable manager. 

Thay was a STUPID challenge by Hendrick. WTF was he thinking!

Looking at the league table a few weeks ago almost made me wish there was a God and that he owed me a favour. Everybody other than City, Liverpool and Spurs being out of contention was enough to make any self-respecting Chelsea fan get out the prayer mat and beg for help. O Lord, I'll throw away my Dawkins, Hitchens and Pinker books. I'll delete and wipe my Carl Sagan audiobooks with military grade security software; please, please let City win the league.

Bloody Benitez. What did I ever do to him? Well alright, I wasn't very nice to him, but you can overlook that can't you?

Come on you light blues! Amen.

It's nice see Pep's depressed mug when things don't go his way. Also nice to see 'The Greatest Premier League Side Ever' not able to retain their league title. 

That said, Liverpool winning the league will be dreadful. 

34 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

It's nice see Pep's depressed mug when things don't go his way. Also nice to see 'The Greatest Premier League Side Ever' not able to retain their league title. 

That said, Liverpool winning the league will be dreadful. 

Half the fucking nation are secretly rooting for those scouse cunts!!!

Ffs it is going to be DREADFUL

29 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Half the fucking nation are secretly rooting for those scouse cunts!!!

Ffs it is going to be DREADFUL

Yipee... No world cup or Euros to take gloss off it either! Guess they deserve it but still... The fans are to much! Let's hope they do crap in champions league cause that make it beyond... 

Sodding City!!! One job!!! 

5 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

Yipee... No world cup or Euros to take gloss off it either! Guess they deserve it but still... The fans are to much! Let's hope they do crap in champions league cause that make it beyond... 

Sodding City!!! One job!!! 

still hoping for a

Wish they still have Slippy G and slip spectacularly in the last moment again..

I was right about Spurs will bottling it again and again after their first highest top 4 achievement, but it seems even mother nature (and some referee who awarding every free kicks or pens everytime Salah falling down) helping Pool to win it this season now. Well, just make sure stay away from sport news websites and social media during the summer as much as you can though. Also journos would have prepared the articles about Hazard and CHO pushing out the move again anyway. It will be one hell of summer to forget. Just make sure we qualify for CL to attract top players better. 

Just now, Johnnyeye said:

good looking scouser aint he? @Unionjack :carlo:

IMG_2576.PNG

Never seen one Mate!! Must be some sort of an in bred thing they've got going on up there!

All look like some demented troglodyte!

Geezer in the specs must be some distant relative Shirley!

Cracks me up that the Gordies can go out and beat Shitty yet we goto gametime all presuming we are going to be utter shite and get bent over and fisted!!

We cant expect our players to go out with some piss weak mentality if we have one even worse.

5 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Never seen one Mate!! Must be some sort of an in bred thing they've got going on up there!

All look like some demented troglodyte!

Geezer in the specs must be some distant relative Shirley!

hahahaha :D