• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

4 minutes ago, milan.cech said:

Man United scrapped this. Their fixture list is a joke, really. Hopefully their ride will come to an end soon. They were lucky today.

That's why I can't understand how members here get worked up because of their few winnable games...

3 minutes ago, eemanyooel said:

That's why I can't understand how members here get worked up because of their few winnable games...

Cause can only beat who is in front of you. Plus Spurs.. Under Jose they dropped silly points... They lost to Brighton last time..winnable or not as it stands they're 3 behind us. Many weeks back they were 12. More to do with us then them but still annoying. 

23 minutes ago, chelsea_4_eva said:

The amount of luck victimpool have had this season.... 

Champions elect luck, we've had many of those lucky breaks along the years, maybe its finally their lucky break, altough i dont want them to win it, but it was bound to happen for them sooner or later, while we are fighting for top 4, instead of investing in proper quality to challenge for the title, how times have changed.

18 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

Cause can only beat who is in front of you. Plus Spurs.. Under Jose they dropped silly points... They lost to Brighton last time..winnable or not as it stands they're 3 behind us. Many weeks back they were 12. More to do with us then them but still annoying. 

Absolutely that why I said winnable games...more to do with us yeah...dropping silly points against Wolves and Southampton...willian and Morata cannot even finish and score to save there life's...

7 minutes ago, eemanyooel said:

Absolutely that why I said winnable games...more to do with us yeah...dropping silly points against Wolves and Southampton...willian and Morata cannot even finish and score to save there life's...

Nope whereas they've found their stride. Gone from no hope to in with a shot for a top 4 finish with the wins in a row. 

If they didn't have Jose to start with then they wouldn't have been so far behind so guess being where theyshould be. Which is unfortunately 3 behind us!. 

5 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

Nope whereas they've found their stride. Gone from no hope to in with a shot for a top 4 finish with the wins in a row. 

If they didn't have Jose to start with then they wouldn't have been so far behind so guess being where theyshould be. Which is unfortunately 3 behind us!. 

Anyhow...still behind...in our fucking hands...

Probably for not much longer.. 

So glad Spurs lost to Man U. Had such a advantage for us..

Oh wait! Nope it hasn't!. We were 6 above Man U and Arsenal for a week! Both are now 3 behind. Spurs win tommrow and back to 4 behind them. Not that matters as we're looking down then up.. 

This is exactly why that result was the bad one.. Cause we're bound to be shite. Be 5th soon. 

Just now, Mana said:

I was crying for a new CF last summer because I saw this coming. But of course, most fans here and the board agreed to give Morata another season. FFS man.

Anyway, PLEASE hold on Fulham for the 3 points. We need to keep in touch with Spuds.

I was talking about Spuds.

Just now, Mana said:

Oh. Them too. :lol:

We were insane to give Morata another shot. I have lost almost all faith in the board at multiple levels. They profoundly lack vision and smart personnel valuations. In life, in business, in football,  I detest reactive thinking and actions. Proactivity is the way to fly.

4 minutes ago, Vesper said:

We were insane to give Morata another shot. I have lost almost all faith in the board at multiple levels. They profoundly lack vision and smart personnel valuations. In life, in business, in football,  I detest reactive thinking and actions. Proactivity is the way to fly.

Love to be in their meetings. Especially during transfer window time. What discussions must take place.. How they manage to mess up a nearly done deal.. Maybe people get bored. See what happens if we do this.. And this.. And this.. Oh look they've signed somewhere else.