• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

2 minutes ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

This Utd team are rolling.  I had them out of the top 4 race, but they are showing their dominance.

I am really starting to worry about them, they look a true force atm:(

Amazing what getting rid of Mourinho does for a club, lololol

6 minutes ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

This Utd team are rolling.  I had them out of the top 4 race, but they are showing their dominance.

It is not a surprise. They have title contender squad. Instead of competing for top 4 with us, they should have competed with city and pool for title 

It is not a surprise. They have title contender squad. Instead of competing for top 4 with us, they should have competed with city and pool for title 
I don't know about that with their defence. Certainly should be in the top 4, though.

I blame FA for this. He dived a couple weeks ago, got penalty, no punishment. What is the point of this so called retrospective action 
Kane dove against Watford, got carded and still didn't get a ban. FA need to set a precedent with all or the topic is a non-starter.

2 minutes ago, communicate said:

I still absolutely do not rate their back 4, especially their CB's. They have no remotely WC one. Lindelöf is oki, but they need a VVD/KK type. If they add KK or de Ligt, plus a WC RW, then they are close to Shitty/Victimpool level. I think they move for Bale or Zaha, maybe Pepe.

Just now, LAM09 said:
12 minutes ago, communicate said:
I blame FA for this. He dived a couple weeks ago, got penalty, no punishment. What is the point of this so called retrospective action 

Kane dove against Watford, got carded and still didn't get a ban. FA need to set a precedent with all or the topic is a non-starter.

I think the rule day if you'd don't get penalty you don't get banned whihx I agree with. But salah case I damn obvious. I have no problems with referee mistakes but this is just bs. Salah has got 2/3 penalties simply by diving or with tiny contact. You can tell how scare Palace defender on engaging him in the box. Yes his dribbling is fantastic, but he dive a lot and for some reason get away with it and don't get banned. If Morata got the same treatment as Salah, there is not going to be a talk about him leavinvt