Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Just now, Vesper said:

what also kills me is that all these other teams play youth a lot

we play ours for shit, to point where most leave

yup, only to end up seeing them develop and shine for other clubs, and later scoring against us... yipeee

Just sad seeing these clubs we've laughed at and made fun of over the past decade or so now completely eclipse us both on and off the pitch. Liverpool and Spuds have been laughing stocks and are now so much better placed going forward. Whether it's the new stadium for Spuds or the massive investment by Liverpool, it just feels like Chelsea are being left behind.

What we do next month in the market will say a lot about our ambitions. If we do nothing but hope shit gets better we'll see Arsenal and even fucking United fly past us in the league.

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

Just sad seeing these clubs we've laughed at and made fun of over the past decade or so now completely eclipse us both on and off the pitch. Liverpool and Spuds have been laughing stocks and are now so much better placed going forward. Whether it's the new stadium for Spuds or the massive investment by Liverpool, it just feels like Chelsea are being left behind.

What we do next month in the market will say a lot about our ambitions. If we do nothing but hope shit gets better we'll see Arsenal and even fucking United fly past us in the league.

great post

5 minutes ago, lucio said:

if we approach the str position like we approached cm in the summer, we will be alright.

Str will make a big difference IMO

It's a whole new team when you got a CONFIDENT striker that will comfortably score 25-30 goals a season. Right now our strikers can't hold on to the fucking ball nevermind finish the chances they get. That makes the all the other players more cautious on the ball and force them to keep passing sideways

3 minutes ago, Vesper said:

what do you think of Higuain?

i'm not sure, I haven't watched him since his real madrid days. I think he will be a lot more clinical than morata or giroud though, I don't see him consistently missing easy chances like morata

1 minute ago, !Hazard! said:

Str will make a big difference IMO

It's a whole new team when you got a CONFIDENT striker that will comfortably score 25-30 goals a season. Right now our strikers can't hold on to the fucking ball nevermind finish the chances they get. That makes the all the other players more cautious on the ball and force them to keep passing sideways

true, giroud loses the ball more often than not. they then pass sideways to willian or alonso and it all breaks down

3 minutes ago, lucio said:

i'm not sure, I haven't watched him since his real madrid days. I think he will be a lot more clinical than morata or giroud though, I don't see him consistently missing easy chances like morata

he is in a huge slump atm, looks for shit

hasn't scored since October

12 straight games no goals

only 5 league goals all year

I am super worried he will bomb out:(