• Replies 65.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Dean Saunders -you can take the cunt out of Liverpool, but can't take the Liverpool out of a cunt...saying how great a chance United have of signing Kante as he's unhappy at Chelsea. Must have missed the contract extension a few weeks back.

4 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Dean Saunders -you can take the cunt out of Liverpool, but can't take the Liverpool out of a cunt...saying how great a chance United have of signing Kante as he's unhappy at Chelsea. Must have missed the contract extension a few weeks back.

i swear some of these so called pundits sure do say a lot of crap, what a joke of a quote.

I see Dele Alli was hit by a bottle last night during the game. With Sherwood kneejerk reaction saying the OB should surround the pitch to stop things like that happening! TWAT!

Wonder wjat the media/FA will have to say about that!

Arsenal hunt bottle thrower after Dele Alli hit at Emirates

Seven arrests made at the game for public order offences

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11675/11586364/arsenal-hunt-bottle-thrower-after-dele-alli-hit-at-emirates

Manchester United players "got away with murder" and behaved "shamefully" towards sacked manager Jose Mourinho, says former captain Roy Keane.

Keane said it was indicative of modern players' behaviour, whom he says are "very weak human beings".

Mourinho was sacked on Tuesday, with former striker Ole Gunnar Solskjaer appointed caretaker manager until the end of the season.

"You would fall out with these players," Keane told BBC Radio 5 live.

"Players who turn up overweight, do not train properly and are not producing... For some to down tools, shame on some of those players.

"I am not Jose's biggest fan, but I can't tolerate footballers who hide behind agents, their pals in the media - it is a bit of a joke."

I am honestly not surprise with the appointment of solkjaer. He is pretty much there to please the fans and bring a different aura to that team. They are pretty much done this season. Some people said what happen if Ole won ucl, if he won ucl the way we won it, he will have the same problem as rdm.