• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

17 minutes ago, Jason said:

All this talk about Pochettino but United still have to get through Daniel Levy first. And Pochettino signed a new five-year contract back in May...

Very true. It'll be extremely difficult. But United will be desperate enough to offer whatever it takes. Say they offer him triple his current salary and he goes to Levy and asks to leave. Poch and Levy seem very close so I'm not sure he'd refuse his wishes.

Would definitely be funny if Poch turns them down, though. Then they'll probably have to turn to Zidane who I think would fail. Or scramble around with the names we were linked with prior to appointing Sarri like Blanc.

15 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Very true. It'll be extremely difficult. But United will be desperate enough to offer whatever it takes. Say they offer him triple his current salary and he goes to Levy and asks to leave. Poch and Levy seem very close so I'm not sure he'd refuse his wishes.

Would definitely be funny if Poch turns them down, though. Then they'll probably have to turn to Zidane who I think would fail. Or scramble around with the names we were linked with prior to appointing Sarri like Blanc.

If Pochettino didn't jump ship to Real earlier this year, he won't jump easily to United.

3 minutes ago, Jason said:

If Pochettino didn't jump ship to Real earlier this year, he won't jump easily to United.

It would've been the worst possible time to leave for RM last summer as we can now see looking at them. Best player left, most of their best players aging, etc. They're a huge mess. 

Think those two will be battling it out for him in the summer.

49 minutes ago, Pizy said:

It would've been the worst possible time to leave for RM last summer as we can now see looking at them. Best player left, most of their best players aging, etc. They're a huge mess. 

Think those two will be battling it out for him in the summer.

Yeah...so why would he go to United then? They are in a very similar mess.

2 hours ago, Mana said:

Mourinho fans that were here (they have moved to United now lol) kept pissing me off with some of the worst pathetic excuses.

i was one of them, short memory? ive moved on from Mourinho, no manager or player is bigger than the club, things didnt end smoothly for him on his 2nd stint with us, altough i will always be grateful for what he did for Chelsea 1st time around, putting the club on the map in UK and Europe, we were respected by all opposition, we were a force to be reckoned with, no one bullied us around at will, we put fear in opposition defenses and also offences with our rock solid defense and deadly attack, the foundations were set for years back then, we became more relevant in Champions League, always reaching the latter stages of the competition year after year. He will always be a legend here no matter what and thats a fact, things are not going his way atm, he's become too bitter and self centered nowadays, creating problems with players and media, this is not the man we all once loved at the Bridge (running celebrations, defending us in face of the media, fighting for us, making players bleed for him on the pitch, etc) that is a fact. I dont wish him any harm and i hope he finds himself again, on greener pastures, maybe its time to call it quits on UK and try another country, i wish him luck despite everything, im not going to throw under the carpet everything he achieved at Chelsea, im not that shallow and fickle. Cheers

2 hours ago, Warning_Hazard said:

The clubs a joke, Blaming manger is all very well but the players and agents have them over a barrel 

Bit of a correlation between the downward performance and the Glazers milking millions out of the club as well

Just now, Fulham Broadway said:

Bit of a correlation between the downward performance and the Glazers milking millions out of the club as well

plus bacon face skipping on huh! imagine he had pogba now, Straight out the door lol

1 minute ago, Warning_Hazard said:

plus bacon face skipping on huh! imagine he had pogba now, Straight out the door lol

Definitely. They go on about Mourinho having digs at players-with the dour Scot you got balled out publicly, once, (hairdryer) and if you gave lip back (Jaap Stam. Beckham) you were out the fucking door

41 minutes ago, Jason said:

Yeah...so why would he go to United then? They are in a very similar mess.

Pogba, Rashford, Martial, Shaw, Lukaku etc. Let's be honest, that's a young core that any manager would like. Knows the PL like the back of his hand and United will be desperate to spend their way back to the top. Will be something completely new to Poch to be at a club who will back him.

Let's not act like it isn't a desirable job. And certainly a big step up from Spuds.