• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Just now, milan.cech said:

I suppose it is Poch, Conte or Zidane for Man United next.

I don't see Poch going there. I personally see Poch going to Real in the future. Conte is interesting but Zidane is maybe the most obvious candidate. 

I personally don't know how to judge Zidane as a manager. He won 3 ucl but their performance in the league is quite poor, and I always think the league is the better representation of your team

Third straight big club where his antagonistic ways has blown up in his face. Long gone are the days where you can manage the way Mou does. Unless he realizes this and stops creating a toxic atmosphere everywhere he goes he'll never reach the highest highs again.

As he did before he got the a United job, I'm positive he'll convince some club to take a punt on him soon enough. One of the Milan clubs I would guess.

United will surely make a huge effort to steal away Poch I'd assume. They cannot afford to take a risk after 3 straight failed managers have been sacked. Pochettino is the safest, best manager they could get. They'll offer him a salary he can't refuse (probably Guardiola type money) and a huge war chest in the summer.

Lets us now hope that 1) they continue to be shite this season because it's hilarious and 2) Poch turns them down and they're forced to scramble around and panic.