• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

1 hour ago, Jason said:

Still pissed that we did not beat Liverpool back in September. :rant:

the same old story of the former player haunting his former club, happens to us a often lot, that's what happens when we dont kill games sooner, look what happened against Brighton and in many past games, unnecessary nervy last moments <_<

10 hours ago, Vesper said:

If we had gotten my number one want from 3,4 years ago, we would already have one

Radja Nainggolan

too late now:(

Julian Draxler can defend

i wish we had gotten Nainggolan, but Inter got him instead, great player who would have give us something extra in midfield kinda like Hamsik for Napoli. snip

9 hours ago, kellzfresh said:

Lmao 

The way robertson played against Manchester today, gave me Ashley cole vibes. He's an absolutely fantastic leftback and I think he's the best fullback in the premier league by far.

He played very well but I don't know what Lingard was doing, I mean I assume he is the good defensive winger but he is not

3 hours ago, Jason said:

Wasn't it 36 shots rather than 34? Anyway, 3 of the bottom 5 who have gone to Anfield this season conceded way less shots than United...

Southampton - 12
Cardiff - 19
Fulham - 21

I checked it again, it was definitely 36 shots, the second highest ever in the premier league. Incredible for manchester utd to allow such. Theres no coming back from this for mourinho.

12 hours ago, Unionjack said:

The problem is I prefer the devil we know as I reckon RM are looking at Mou again and that terrible feeling of ZZ going to Mancland is crushing me. OK hes not had to walk into a club thats a mess before but if he got properly backed it would be bad

Thing is we all know that it's only a question of when not if, that they get tired of Mourinhos antics. His saving grace would be a CL win -which with odds of 40/1 is pretty unlikely - however might be worth a cheeky fiver :P

2 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Thing is we all know that it's only a question of when not if, that they get tired of Mourinhos antics. His saving grace would be a CL win -which with odds of 40/1 is pretty unlikely - however might be worth a cheeky fiver :P

On one hand it makes me so happy to see the Mancs getting bitter and twisted over Mou.

When he was with us - moth times, and when he go to the imploding part the Mancs took great pleasure in taking the piss at every chance they had. And they really pulled Mou apart.

Yet as soon as he signs for them they changed it to the 2nd coming of Christ himself and we were crazy to sack him!!!

So paybacks a bitch. But I dont mind him staying. Just as I wanted old vinegar tits to stay in north London. I dont want to have a better alternative taking over.

1 minute ago, Unionjack said:

On one hand it makes me so happy to see the Mancs getting bitter and twisted over Mou.

When he was with us - moth times, and when he go to the imploding part the Mancs took great pleasure in taking the piss at every chance they had. And they really pulled Mou apart.

Yet as soon as he signs for them they changed it to the 2nd coming of Christ himself and we were crazy to sack him!!!

So paybacks a bitch. But I dont mind him staying. Just as I wanted old vinegar tits to stay in north London. I dont want to have a better alternative taking over.

Yup youre right fans are fickle. I will always appreciate what he did at SW6 -the three titles and FA and League cups. For that reason I could never attack him the way some do, and not many at Stamford Bridge sing the now default away fans chant of 'Fuck off Mourinho', always most vocal at Anfield.   As far as United are concerned I think their dynasty days are over after Ferguson, they will have brief successes, but that sustained dominance has sailed.

5 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Yup youre right fans are fickle. I will always appreciate what he did at SW6 -the three titles and FA and League cups. For that reason I could never attack him the way some do, and not many at Stamford Bridge sing the now default away fans chant of 'Fuck off Mourinho', always most vocal at Anfield.   As far as United are concerned I think their dynasty days are over after Ferguson, they will have brief successes, but that sustained dominance has sailed.

I never say never buddy.

Look at Victimpool and Shitty. Bring in the right manager, give him some time and real backing and a few transfer windows and theres good things can be done.

IF Manure got in the right guy they would be a real danger I think. They dont have money problems only need a manager that can manage players. Mou always has his favorites and he doesn't give a toss about the others,

I too loved him for what we did together. But since leaving it seems hes gone out to deliberately tear down any of that good feeling  and history he had with us.

He's got me to the stage where I'm torn between feeling sorry for him, laughing at his antics and disliking him. Depending on the day.

13 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

I never say never buddy.

Look at Victimpool and Shitty. Bring in the right manager, give him some time and real backing and a few transfer windows and theres good things can be done.

IF Manure got in the right guy they would be a real danger I think. They dont have money problems only need a manager that can manage players. Mou always has his favorites and he doesn't give a toss about the others,

I too loved him for what we did together. But since leaving it seems hes gone out to deliberately tear down any of that good feeling  and history he had with us.

He's got me to the stage where I'm torn between feeling sorry for him, laughing at his antics and disliking him. Depending on the day.

If they get a proper face in, yes they could win one or two things but the chances of a Ferguson type successful stretch are negligible, with their noisy neighbours backed arab billions, and the same with the dippers - bit of success, but can see Klopp chucking his toys around sometime soon. Anyway back to the present I don't want to see any of those red teams or Citeh winning what no other English team has since 2012 ^_^

3 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

If they get a proper face in, yes they could win one or two things but the chances of a Ferguson type successful stretch are negligible, with their noisy neighbours backed arab billions, and the same with the dippers - bit of success, but can see Klopp chucking his toys around sometime soon. Anyway back to the present I don't want to see any of those red teams or Citeh winning what no other English team has since 2012 ^_^

I'm with you mate!!

Well it was 3 years ago today we sacked his arse for the 2nd time. Lets see if lightning can strike twice!

7 hours ago, kellzfresh said:

I checked it again, it was definitely 36 shots, the second highest ever in the premier league. Incredible for manchester utd to allow such. Theres no coming back from this for mourinho.

At this point, what is even the point of Mourinho? He can't even organize defences anymore, which is something he's well known for, and he can't get results in the big games anymore (D2 L3 this season, conceding at least twice in each game), again something he's known for. He's like a man who's ran out of ideas.