• Replies 65.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Chelsea fans singing anti semetic songs & racially abusing black players when the only reason they have trophies in their cabinet is because of Jews and blacks is the most delicious of ironies.

https://twitter.com/StanCollymore/status/1073571305746776069

6 hours ago, xPetrCechx said:

Chelsea fans singing anti semetic songs & racially abusing black players when the only reason they have trophies in their cabinet is because of Jews and blacks is the most delicious of ironies.

https://twitter.com/StanCollymore/status/1073571305746776069

Shame that Collymore is a woman beater from way back. Ulrika Jonsson (a fellow Swede), Paris, 1998, and others.

I agree with his tweet, but he is a bad messenger. Zero respect for him.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2001/apr/16/newsstory.sport

It was at Aston Villa in 1999, after a £7m transfer, that Collymore first announced he was depressed. His career at Liverpool had fizzled out. At Villa, it never really took off. In June 1998 he was involved in a shocking public assault on his then celebrity girlfriend, Ulrika Jonsson. He punched her in the face in a public bar. What made it worse was that it came a couple of months after Ulrika had cheered after Collymore had been cleared in court of assaulting the mother of his child. There were other stories. The papers dragged up the time he was cleared of assaulting two men in Cannock. The tabloids claimed he was a serial abuser.

Collymore apologised straight after the incident, said it was unforgivable. In every interview he has given since then he has apologised. He also claims that, despite the allegations, he has never hit another woman. One of the most disturbing stories reported an alleged attack on his girlfriend, Estelle, in which he allegedly knocked her unconscious after finding her chatting to another man in their flat.

I didn't know where to post this, but considering the circumstances, should Pep have not got a little bit a slap for this interview?  This was before their CL match this week, AFTER the Sterling incident at the Bridge, and AFTER Sterling called the media out.

I understand he wasn't trying to be offensive (doesn't mean he shouldn't be corrected), but if that was Jose........

30 minutes ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

I didn't know where to post this, but considering the circumstances, should Pep have not got a little bit a slap for this interview?  This was before their CL match this week, AFTER the Sterling incident at the Bridge, and AFTER Sterling called the media out.

I understand he wasn't trying to be offensive (doesn't mean he shouldn't be corrected), but if that was Jose........

Remember Yaya saying he was a racist didn't he. But as it's Pep he gets away with blue murder.

With Manure and Victimpool playing tomorrow everywhere I look is full of their crap.

I know after these years it shouldn't get to me but I must admit yes it irks me!!

What pisses me off is that even the seasons we ruled the PL it was like the media were always just ready to pounce on us at every little blip. It winds me up.

My question is what was the media build up before the Shitty game like?  And what was it like after we as the only team in England to beat them?

I'm guessing as they and Victimpool are the medias good guys that the headlines were similar to

"Man City robbed by poor Chelsea" - "Lucky Chelsea steal win from Amazing City" and other kak.

1 hour ago, Unionjack said:

With Manure and Victimpool playing tomorrow everywhere I look is full of their crap.

I know after these years it shouldn't get to me but I must admit yes it irks me!!

What pisses me off is that even the seasons we ruled the PL it was like the media were always just ready to pounce on us at every little blip. It winds me up.

My question is what was the media build up before the Shitty game like?  And what was it like after we as the only team in England to beat them?

I'm guessing as they and Victimpool are the medias good guys that the headlines were similar to

"Man City robbed by poor Chelsea" - "Lucky Chelsea steal win from Amazing City" and other kak.

doesnt surprise me at all the hate we get, we are not the media and FA darlings and add to that the shit refering we get in our games

I hear ya about the refs mate and believe me I've thought the same myself alot of times But I find that whoever I've asked and whatever team they support, not only in England, that they have all said the refs are not fair to them.

I would love to be clever enough and have the patience to keep logs of names,times,places etc to do a proper comparison. It surprises me that nobody has

I know thru time we have had refs that seem to have summet against us. And Mou tried to turn it into some personal vendetta of the refs Vs us but I really not sure it went that far. MAYBE sometimes they got TOO strict for some reason. Dunno.

But I do think the media have never been our best mate.

31 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

I hear ya about the refs mate and believe me I've thought the same myself alot of times But I find that whoever I've asked and whatever team they support, not only in England, that they have all said the refs are not fair to them.

I would love to be clever enough and have the patience to keep logs of names,times,places etc to do a proper comparison. It surprises me that nobody has

I know thru time we have had refs that seem to have summet against us. And Mou tried to turn it into some personal vendetta of the refs Vs us but I really not sure it went that far. MAYBE sometimes they got TOO strict for some reason. Dunno.

But I do think the media have never been our best mate.

we just need to remember in the Fergie years the ammount of calls United got their way and "fergie time" at the end of games, it was a disgrace. A lot of referees have had our number so far, Clattenburg (worst of the lot) , Halsey, Oliver, Dean, Atkinson, Webb, etc just to name some

City look so vulnerable with Otamendi (I have always hated him, it blew my mind he made 1st team all EPL) at CB and Delph at LB. Pep is going wild. It should be 3 3. Everton have missed 2 sitters.

I would be shocked if they don't address those 2 areas soon (and also a true b/u (and then replacement) for Fernandinho