The English Football Thread

Steve

5 hours ago, Fulham Broadway said:

If you can stomach the endless Victim arse licking by their ex player pundits, you get the impression that its a given they've won the league.

Foul club, foul fans

IF we don't win the league, the only of of the big six I would want to be above us is Shitty, as I (I am putting on my flame retardant suit now, lol) do respect Pep as a manager and Shitty isn't nearly as loaded with players I detest as the other teams are. That said I do fucking hate Aguero and Otamendi with a burning passion, and I am not fond of Stones (massively overrated), Kompany, Sterling (such a prat and I DESTEST the way he runs with arms flapping like a capon* running for its life from the chopping block, lolol) and David Silva. Maybe add Kyle Walker too.

*In the United Kingdom, birds sold as capons are chemically or physically castrated cocks. LOLOLOL

Again, IF we dont win the league would LOVE to see this for a top four

1. Shitty

2. Chelsea

3. Wolves

4. Arse (would rather it was Watford or Burnley or Everton (Toffees mainly cuz Victimpool scum would LOSE THEIR SCOUSER BIN-DIPPING MINDS if Everton pipped them for CL!) but trying to be remotely realistic here).

Also, the yids 8th or worse and Manure doing BARELY enough so Mo doesn't get the sacking, thus for sure meaning Pogba and Martial OUT.

• Replies 65.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

If Chelsea don't win any of the major competitions then it's more palatable if Man City do simply as they have little or no London support hence the piss poor turn out by them at the Charity Shield. It's going to be a brave man who turns up in a London pub with a Man City top and speaking with a London accent and claim they've supported them for ages just like plastic United fans have done for years. 

6 hours ago, Mana said:

You know, this may sound strange but I actually kind of love it? It's like watching a balloon go bigger, bigger and BIGGER until it pops suddenly right in your face. And it's funny. This happened in 2013/14 and last season.

Pool fans jumping around only to get massive eggs on their faces at the end of the season, winning feck all. And it's going to happen again.

Lets hope so. There has been so much hype so few games in. Yesterday's game hype was stupid. Fair enough if it was end of season but so near the start with so many to play still. Hardly a title decider! Then it flopped really. 

Definitely if not us hoping for a City win... Anything else be awlful. Arsenal have crept up suddenly they can piss right off! 

If City wins EPL they are leveled with us in number of leagues through history. And they are very often UCL contenders. How could one want them to win the league? We are in real danger of City surpassing us in a lot of things.

If Liverpool wins it, having 20 or 21 leagues is same shit for me. Pool over City any time.

38 minutes ago, El P. said:

If City wins EPL they are leveled with us in number of leagues through history. And they are very often UCL contenders. How could one want them to win the league? We are in real danger of City surpassing us in a lot of things.

If Liverpool wins it, having 20 or 21 leagues is same shit for me. Pool over City any time.

I hate scouser Victimpool scum far more than Shitty cunts. IF we dont win the league we have a better shot at 2nd place if Shitty is top rather than the merseyside moaners. Love the fact they have zero EPL titles.

1 hour ago, El P. said:

Pool over City any time

You need your head tested mate I'm pretty sure your the only Chelsea fan I know no make that football fan who'd ever want Liverpool to win the league. Didn't you see or hear the media wankfest in 2014 ? plus the arrogance of their fans printing t-shirts 2013-2014 Champions and wearing them when we beat them 2-0. Have to say this is a case of a foreign fan not understanding the hatred English fans have of each other that has built up over decades not the last couple of years. If you ever went to Anfield in the 70's or 80's you'd understand the hatred of Liverpool and their scumbag fans.

3 hours ago, El P. said:

Cause it won't be such a big deal. Liverpool not winning it for years will be. Just go on and on and on. City. Another title for them. Less of a big deal. 

Don't hate a city fans anywhere near as much as Liverpool. To arrogant. Just don't like them lol. That's why. 

If they surpass us that's our own/boards fault really for not strengthing us where we needed to be. Instead we have players who have been brought out of desperation and otherwise wouldn't feature. 

That's why for me lol. 

Croatia v England HD streams

http://www.vipleague.bz/croatia-vs-england-streaming-link-1

https://neosportek8.blogspot.com/p/football.html

https://neosportek8.blogspot.com/p/football-3.html

402bd66cff82078d0cbc7e8045c48118.png

NO.NAME

1Dominik Livakovic

21Domagoj Vida

6Dejan Lovren

22Josip Pivaric

16Tin Jedvaj

10Luka Modric

7Ivan Rakitic

8Mateo Kovacic

18Ante Rebic

4Ivan Perisic

9Andrej Kramaric

SUBSTITUTES

19Milan Badelj

17Ivan Santini

13Marko Livaja

3Antonio Milic

12Simon Sluga

5Matej Mitrovic

20Marko Pjaca

15Mario Pasalic

14Filip Bradaric

11Marko Rog

2Karlo Bartolec

4-3-3

1Pickford

3Chilwell

6Maguire

5Stones

2Walker

7Barkley

4Dier

8Henderson

11Rashford

9Kane

10Sterling

NO.NAME

1Jordan Pickford

6Harry Maguire

5John Stones

3Ben Chilwell

2Kyle Walker

4Eric Dier

7Ross Barkley

8Jordan Henderson 6'

9Harry Kane

11Marcus Rashford

10Raheem Sterling

SUBSTITUTES

16Joe Gomez

12Kieran Trippier

15Lewis Dunk

18Nathaniel Chalobah

13Jack Butland

21Marcus Bettinelli

20James Maddison

17Harry Winks

14Trent Alexander-Arnold

19Mason Mount

22Jadon Sancho

49 minutes ago, kellzfresh said:

Pogba has no business there, he sucks. Kovacic any day every day. I would prolly also pick Giroud over Lukaku, at least he has a footballing brain and technical ability to pull off link-up plays.

28 minutes ago, manpe said:

Pogba has no business there, he sucks. Kovacic any day every day. I would prolly also pick Giroud over Lukaku, at least he has a footballing brain and technical ability to pull off link-up plays.

I don't know what Mourinho does to these players when they get to Manutd, but watching Pogba in Juventus and France is a completely different class to when he plays for United. Lukaku is Belgium's top scorer (2 again in his last match) 24 league goals in his last season at Everton, but suddenly looks like a donkey under Mourinho. I just gave both of them the benefit of a doubt. Even Rashford looks a world beater for England and under Van gaal but Mourinho can't get his attacking players to perform so their being underrated now imo.

Agüero still only fucking 30. It is now almost 8 years ago we signed Floppes instead of Kun and he is still banging em in despite a shitload of injuries. Absolute cunt of person as it appears but never gives in, always drags himself up after the most comical of misses even his guilty of. That is what makes the difference. If we had bought agüero back then instead of Torres I think we would have won like 5 out of 8 titles. How many seasons a reliable goal getter up front was the missing peace of the jigsaw to win the league? Then again we probably would never have won the champions league with him as our main striker...