• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

43 minutes ago, 11Drogba said:

What a day here! Everyone's wishes came true.

Above the fucking Scousers in the table!!

If not for that bloody Sturridge wonderstrike, we would be top of table and have a 2 point lead over shitty and a four point lead over the scousers, Arse,and the fucking spud twats.

They did not only draw, which alrady is the best outcome for us but they drew in the most humiliating fashion too. Esp with their wonder defender van Dijk causing the dumbest penalty in history bundling over Sane half a meter before the touchline running into nowhere and their short on confidence record summer signing blasting that pen over after a match where the so called best offensive lines in the league fialed to produce anything worth mentioning. Nice to now that Shitty and Loserpool go into the international break with a fresh reminder of their limitations.

No win in four for the Victims but it's ok the media think that they've already won the league. 

One of the sixteen scouse 'pundits'  Saunders said "well they're unbeaten in 4 is another way of looking at it" -

The presenter pointed out they lost on Wednesday and the Wednesday before that...

40 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

No win in four for the Victims but it's ok the media think that they've already won the league. 

One of the sixteen scouse 'pundits'  Saunders said "well they're unbeaten in 4 is another way of looking at it" -

The presenter pointed out they lost on Wednesday and the Wednesday before that...

deluded scousers, i expect nothing less from that lot

41 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

The amount of scouse pundits is a joke FB and Saunders is such a horrible prick 

10 minutes ago, Mana said:

Everyone who had a logical mind saw this coming though, even some Pool fans. What he did last season was extraordinary, scoring all those goals beating PL records even strong CFs could never reach.

It's a one-off. Like Vardy and Mahrez in their title winning season for Leicester. What Pool fans are hoping for is at least half of Salah last season.

Because Salah isn't a CF, and on top of that, eventually the opposition know how to deal with Salah after last season. He's no Aguero or Hazard.

It's why of the 3 (Salah, Lukaku, De Bruyne) big recent cock-ups by the board in terms of sales, KDB is the only one I truly lost (and still do) my mind over. Lukaku is still a flat track bully in my book. Salah obviously is miles beyond Willian/Pedro, but there are other RW'ers (Bailey for instance) who I would be over the moon to have. The only AMF in the world I would take over KDB (maybe) is Coutinho (unless you count Messi as an AMF, which I do not, plus I have never gotten into Messi/CR7 talk in terms of being on our team.)

5 hours ago, Mana said:

Well, they are still unbeaten in the league along with us and City...

I don't see the media yet saying Liverpool are going to win the league, but they are definitely saying they are one of the favourites. And they are.

If you can stomach the endless Victim arse licking by their ex player pundits, you get the impression that its a given they've won the league.

Foul club, foul fans

14 minutes ago, Mana said:

You know, this may sound strange but I actually kind of love it? It's like watching a balloon go bigger, bigger and BIGGER until it pops suddenly right in your face. And it's funny. This happened in 2013/14 and last season.

Pool fans jumping around only to get massive eggs on their faces at the end of the season, winning feck all. And it's going to happen again.

Hopefully, and Sp*rs going all Sp*rsy as well...