• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

LOL, Mo in post game interviews said

1 He said Issa Diop is a young monster (my thought, he has been amazing last 2 games, after HORRID start, so goes to show that you need to be patient with young CB's), and congratulated West Ham scouting (total dig at his own CB's)

2 Took another shot at his regular CB's by saying Scott McTominay was by far his best player, played CB great

3 Said Robert Snodgrass had a far better mentality than his players.

4 Said all the fans for months said Martial needs to play, Sanchez is not good enough, he agreed and said today he decided to do this

5 Said his team lacks quality overall

He looked a beaten dog

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

LOL, Mo in post game interviews said

1 He said Issa Diop is a young monster (my thought, he has been amazing last 2 games, after HORRID start, so goes to show that you need to be patient with young CB's), and congratulated West Ham scouting (total dig at his own CB's)

2 Took another shot at his regular CB's by saying Scott McTominay was by far his best player, played CB great

3 Said Robert Snodgrass had a far better mentality that his players.

4 Said all the fans for months said Martial needs to play, Sanchez is not good enough, he agreed and said today he decided to do this

5 Said his team lacks quality overall

He looked a beaten dog

They just played shit and the players lacked any enthusiasm.I have always considered mentality is sometimes more important than individual skills. You could be a team full of the most expensive players in the world but if they lack commitment or any kind of motivation you wont get sod all out of them.

I hope Ed Wood will be patient and give Mou the season to work it out. Just so Edens heads not got ZZ in it!

3 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Lots of no's about ZZ!

Whys that?

Just now, Unionjack said:

They just played shit and the players lacked any enthusiasm.I have always considered mentality is sometimes more important than individual skills. You could be a team full of the most expensive players in the world but if they lack commitment or any kind of motivation you wont get sod all out of them.

I hope Ed Wood will be patient and give Mou the season to work it out. Just so Edens heads not got ZZ in it!

Whys that?

They don't like the style of football he plays.

I would ask them 'what style don't you like, 3 straight Champions Leagues?'

LOLOL

11 minutes ago, Vesper said:

They don't like the style of football he plays.

I would ask them 'what style don't you like, 3 straight Champions Leagues?'

LOLOL

I dont know what would make Manure fans happy,

Oh how they laughed and smirked when we was in the last year of Mou. And how they shoiuted their silly abuse at us and aiming it at Mou. They slagged him off more than we did

Then hey presto - just like magic they thought he was the best thing since sliced bread!

They thought they now had the manager they always deserved who would give them the silverware they craved!

Well they got the manager they deserved.

I really liked Mou at one stage. Loved the passion he SHOWED for us.

But after all the shit hes said about us since he moved north he has ruined all the good thoughts I had for him

So Fuck Manure and Fuck Mou! They deserve each other,

5 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

I dont know what would make Manure fans happy,

Oh how they laughed and smirked when we was in the last year of Mou. And how they shoiuted their silly abuse at us and aiming it at Mou. They slagged him off more than we did

Then hey presto - just like magic they thought he was the best thing since sliced bread!

They thought they now had the manager they always deserved who would give them the silverware they craved!

Well they got the manager they deserved.

I really liked Mou at one stage. Loved the passion he SHOWED for us.

But after all the shit hes said about us since he moved north he has ruined all the good thoughts I had for him

So Fuck Manure and Fuck Mou! They deserve each other,

Majority of their rep is based off one person,the best manager in footie history, Ferguson.

They are NOT, IMHO, an inter-generational, decade after decade, after decade MONSTER club

only clubs who qualify for that are

Real Madrid

AC Milan

Barcelona

Bayern Munich

Juventus

that's it

8 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Majority of their rep is based off one person,the best manager in footie history, Ferguson.

They are NOT, IMHO, an inter-generational, decade after decade, after decade MONSTER club

only clubs who qualify for that are

Real Madrid

AC Milan

Barcelona

Bayern Munich

Juventus

that's it

I hear ya mate

they are of course the top 1 or 2 from their countries who normally don;t have anyone else to compete with also.

We aren't like that in England. We seem to have cycles of clubs dominating. And theres (for the mast couple of decades anyway) a group of 4 - 6 clubs fighting for top dog. The PL is the most competitive league in the world.

What I want is pure and simple. To have a longer share of time dominating than the rest of the PL and fuck up the rest of Europe!

7 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

I hear ya mate

they are of course the top 1 or 2 from their countries who normally don;t have anyone else to compete with also.

We aren't like that in England. We seem to have cycles of clubs dominating. And theres (for the mast couple of decades anyway) a group of 4 - 6 clubs fighting for top dog. The PL is the most competitive league in the world.

What I want is pure and simple. To have a longer share of time dominating than the rest of the PL and fuck up the rest of Europe!

I would love a top 2, top 3 in EPL consistent finish,with a title every couple years AND an RM/Barca level of CL titles.

Example

I would take a 7 year run of 2 or 3 EPL titles combined with 3 CL titles (with 3 EPL) or 4 CL (with 2 EPL) titles

over a 7 year run of 5 or 6  EPL titles but only 1 CL