The English Football Thread

Steve

1 minute ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Yids will implode, as they do every season.

So I am enjoying Mourinhos frown getting bigger as a defeat looms at the Theatre of Shit

But still dont need them all snidey and happy do we! Hate north London

• Replies 65.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

A Mourinho team that cannot defend to save their lives. Strange sight so early in the season.

Must say, though, that for once I actually want to see Spuds win. Just for the United/Mou meltdown.

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

A Mourinho team that cannot defend to save their lives. Strange sight so early in the season.

Must say, though, that for once I actually want to see Spuds win. Just for the United/Mou meltdown.

That was coming anyway tho. I would rather just put it back a week or two and have Spuds get mashed.

I do nave a bit of sympathy for Utd fans and Mourinho though, for this reason.

Woodward, digging his heels in with transfers, is just doing the Glazers bidding. This is confirmed when Woodward boasted that Utd, (which is a money generating article for the Glazers) said that Utd make more money off the pitch than on it. They have another new strip coming out tomorrow. Youths in Malaysia, Hawaii and Ghana will still be buying shirts with Sanchez and Pogba on. Far away legends, underperforming.

So I side with Mourinho and fans, because the alternative is big business eats and destroys football given the chance

27 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

So I side with Mourinho and fans, because the alternative is big business eats and destroys football given the chance

Their board made a lot of huge signings after Mourinho arrived. Mourinho has no excuse for that pathetic boring football and melting down on the third year again. Fuck him, look at how he talks after the game, toxic guy who thinks he is bigger than the clubs, all other managers and Premiere league probably.

1 hour ago, Fulham Broadway said:

I do nave a bit of sympathy for Utd fans and Mourinho though, for this reason.

Woodward, digging his heels in with transfers, is just doing the Glazers bidding. This is confirmed when Woodward boasted that Utd, (which is a money generating article for the Glazers) said that Utd make more money off the pitch than on it. They have another new strip coming out tomorrow. Youths in Malaysia, Hawaii and Ghana will still be buying shirts with Sanchez and Pogba on. Far away legends, underperforming.

Woodward is not doing his job if he does not try to increase the stock value of United. 

For me this united team squad is pretty good. They lack something in fb last season but Shaw is back and performing, they also bought a young RB. In midfield they added a good player in Fred. 

Mou wanted a commanding CB. I don't know thr names but based on rumors it was varane, Godin or Boateng. Two rejected united, varane is almost impossible. 

He just has lost it. This is the guy who failed to see the potential in Kdb and salah but spent 200m on lukaku and pogba who are just above average age players witj a big hype. He has one of the most expensive squads ever assembled and moans that he did not get a 5th cb when he already has 4 very good ones. Sorry this is all on Mourinho. If you cant motivate and find the right tactics you are sinply not a good manager

5 hours ago, 11Drogba said:

Their board made a lot of huge signings after Mourinho arrived. Mourinho has no excuse for that pathetic boring football and melting down on the third year again. Fuck him, look at how he talks after the game, toxic guy who thinks he is bigger than the clubs, all other managers and Premiere league probably.

He's been sussed as a one trick pony now, a general consensus amongst players means he will never attain the previous heights in the PL The bigger picture is clubs, Newcastle, Sp^ds, Cardiff, Swansea, plenty of clubs  just content to take the profit and TV cash for their owners, like the F1 teams that never expect or want to win a Grand Prix