• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

22 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I hope we smash those geordie twats by 5 or 6.Those fuckers need to be relegated simply on the principle that Mike Ashley is the biggest cunt of an owner in England. He is a disgrace to football. The FA should intervene.

You don't like him then?

58 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

You don't like him then?

I have listen to some Newcastle mates of mine for years, it has rubbed off, they HATE him with a burning passion

he constantly bait and switches, says he will strengthen the club, then pulls out millions in profit to stuff his fat face

Rafa is a fool to stay

I hope we OBLITERATE them tomorrow

Higuain is playing like shit btw

Zielinski has a brace, he looks every inch the player Sarri said he would be when he begged the board to try and get him

Donnarumma looks like shit too

Seems its not only us with players contracts running out

Manure have de Gea, Antonio Valencia, Ashley Young, Ander Herrera, Juan Mata, Chris Smalling, Phil Jones, Luke Shaw, Anthony Martial and Matteo Darmian are all in the final year of deals.

And with de Gea wanting a payrise to equal Pogba and Sanchez he will be thinking of his options. With his jump to RM now gone theres not many places looking for an expensive keeper. But PSG just getting a 1 year on Buffioon it would be his most likely option. Or taking a wagecut somewhere else but with him wanting more money now that seems unlikely.

Suppose ZZ is going to have his hands full - hes never had to build a club before has he!

Who do we want to win tonight? Which would be the better for us?

While I would dearly love Manure to get slaughtered I really dont want Spuds to win neither.

So I suppose a 0-0 with loads of fights and bookings would be best lol

6 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

While I would dearly love Manure to get slaughtered I really dont want Spuds to win neither.

Yes it's the ultimate dilemma who do you want to lose more Maureen's Man Utd or Tottenham. Personally Man United to win because it will only paper over the cracks they are going nowhere this season. Tottenham win will be a great result for them that can't be denied and we'll have to endure how they're the team of the future they're new ground etc fucking etc.

2 minutes ago, Iggy Doonican said:

Yes it's the ultimate dilemma who do you want to lose more Maureen's Man Utd or Tottenham. Personally Man United to win because it will only paper over the cracks they are going nowhere this season. Tottenham win will be a great result for them that can't be denied and we'll have to endure how they're the team of the future they're new ground etc fucking etc.

A dilemma for sure mate.

Mou isn't going to make Manure and they wont keep any form or momentum going but a win for Spuds will change their mindset.

But I'll stick to the 0-0. Either a controversy full game or boring as hell.

Just now, Unionjack said:

A dilemma for sure mate.

Mou isn't going to make Manure and they wont keep any form or momentum going but a win for Spuds will change their mindset.

But I'll stick to the 0-0. Either a controversy full game or boring as hell.

Mourinho's bus will get a parking ticket tonight it will spend 90 minutes parked in a confined area.

I want Yawnited to win it super ugly with an offside goal lol. Keep Maureen’s job longer and Spuds is a bigger threat to us anyway.