test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Steve

The English Football Thread

Started by Steve,

54 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Usain Bolt just scored for Rest of World 

2-1 England

In the pub with my mates FB just left and it's just middle aged geezers squinting saying who the fuck is that everytime the camera pans onto a so called celebrity.:)

7 minutes ago, Iggy Doonican said:

In the pub with my mates FB just left and it's just middle aged geezers squinting saying who the fuck is that everytime the camera pans onto a so called celebrity.:)

:DI don't know who the fuck some of these so called celebs are .

Haven't seen SB that full for a long time, and the atmosphere is better. Nah I'm lying.

Carvalho n Joe Cole playing too

7 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

:DI don't know who the fuck some of these so called celebs are .

Haven't seen SB that full for a long time, and the atmosphere is better. Nah I'm lying.

Carvalho n Joe Cole playing too

YouTube celebs apparently talentless vacuous wannabes shit I've missed out mate that's me to a tee :)

10 minutes ago, Iggy Doonican said:

YouTube celebs apparently talentless vacuous wannabes shit I've missed out mate that's me to a tee :)

Just read that Johnson as Mayor of London set the Pikeys rent at Olympic Stadium at £2.5m a year. The stadium alone costs £20m a year to run. Us as London taxpayers pay the shortfall each year of £17.5m.

And the fat posh entitled cunt is to be the next PM ? Jeez

Big Match Revisited all night on BT Sport 1 if anyone interested.

Mainly 1974-5 season. Atm it's the dad of our current manager Frank Lampard Snr (West Ham) v QPR (Another of our managers Dave Webb playing for them). T*ttenahm v Chelsea later

The pitches are quagmires 

2 2

AMAZING pass by Tanguy Ndombele literally 10 seconds after he came on, Moura scored

2 3 Spuds win

Kane 93rd minute from halfway line caught Wojciech Szczesny out of his net with a moonshot

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

2 2

AMAZING pass by Tanguy Ndombele literally 10 seconds after he came on, Moura scored

I think we all know that he is going to be good. Really surprised United or Real did not try to sign him

Vesper likes this

13 minutes ago, communicate said:

I think we all know that he is going to be good. Really surprised United or Real did not try to sign him

TBH, the true standout MFer on the pitch in the 2nd half was Sissoko

he looks to be in the best shape of his life and was just an absolute terror with surging runs and pinpoint passes

he absolutely wrecked the Juve MFers

he looked like my most wildly optimistic feverish dreams I had for Bakayoko when we snatched him from Monaco

FML if those two (Ndombele and Sissoko) get up a full EPL season's worth of steam and play like that consistently for Spuds:(

On 7/21/2019 at 10:30 PM, Vesper said:

TBH, the true standout MFer on the pitch in the 2nd half was Sissoko

he looks to be in the best shape of his life and was just an absolute terror with surging runs and pinpoint passes

he absolutely wrecked the Juve MFers

he looked like my most wildly optimistic feverish dreams I had for Bakayoko when we snatched him from Monaco

FML if those two (Ndombele and Sissoko) get up a full EPL season's worth of steam and play like that consistently for Spuds:(

Not big fan of Sissoko but if Spurs sign 2 fb. They are pretty much up there with city and pool. 

Kane

Son - Ali - lucas/eriksen 

Wanyama/wink/Sissoko - ndombele 

Lb - alderweied - Sanchez - rb

That is one really nice team. 

When the fuck will Poch just fuck off already....without him they lose so much, just fuck off already will your.