test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Steve

The English Football Thread

Started by Steve,

39,587 posts in this topic
54 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Usain Bolt just scored for Rest of World 

2-1 England

In the pub with my mates FB just left and it's just middle aged geezers squinting saying who the fuck is that everytime the camera pans onto a so called celebrity.:)

7 minutes ago, Iggy Doonican said:

In the pub with my mates FB just left and it's just middle aged geezers squinting saying who the fuck is that everytime the camera pans onto a so called celebrity.:)

:DI don't know who the fuck some of these so called celebs are .

Haven't seen SB that full for a long time, and the atmosphere is better. Nah I'm lying.

Carvalho n Joe Cole playing too

7 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

:DI don't know who the fuck some of these so called celebs are .

Haven't seen SB that full for a long time, and the atmosphere is better. Nah I'm lying.

Carvalho n Joe Cole playing too

YouTube celebs apparently talentless vacuous wannabes shit I've missed out mate that's me to a tee :)

10 minutes ago, Iggy Doonican said:

YouTube celebs apparently talentless vacuous wannabes shit I've missed out mate that's me to a tee :)

Just read that Johnson as Mayor of London set the Pikeys rent at Olympic Stadium at £2.5m a year. The stadium alone costs £20m a year to run. Us as London taxpayers pay the shortfall each year of £17.5m.

And the fat posh entitled cunt is to be the next PM ? Jeez

Big Match Revisited all night on BT Sport 1 if anyone interested.

Mainly 1974-5 season. Atm it's the dad of our current manager Frank Lampard Snr (West Ham) v QPR (Another of our managers Dave Webb playing for them). T*ttenahm v Chelsea later

The pitches are quagmires