The English Football Thread

Steve

4 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

But can you see Poch going there? No but I do see ZZ there and they would let him have a free hand as long as they can sell some too.

I dont see where else there is for him to go But are they doing good enough  for him to want to go there?

I thought there might be a slim chance of him going to Juve.

I actually can see Poch going there.  I think he's hit his peak at Spurs, and he may want to see if he can go further with a club with some ambition.  Madrid or Utd. level club for him next.

• Replies 65k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

1 hour ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

I actually can see Poch going there.  I think he's hit his peak at Spurs, and he may want to see if he can go further with a club with some ambition.  Madrid or Utd. level club for him next.

PSG perhaps for Poch. I dont rate Tuchel. If Real dont restock, then Lopetegui might be in trouble. Zidane is Manure bound I would say. PSG would be the only other option I think that might interest him.

7 hours ago, Vesper said:

PSG perhaps for Poch. I dont rate Tuchel. If Real dont restock, then Lopetegui might be in trouble. Zidane is Manure bound I would say. PSG would be the only other option I think that might interest him.

Yeah, it really all depends on who's available at the time.  Poch's next job is at a Real, PSG, Man Utd level.  Those clubs will want him, I think he'd want to go.  Depends on who's looking for a manager next summer.

1 hour ago, Unionjack said:

Isn't it sad how the self called special have fallen!

He doesnt have the individual talent like Ronaldo in Madrid or Hazard in Chelsea to bail him out. When he isnt winning trophies, he wouldnt be able to use his mind games to take the attention away from his poor tactics/style of football. So this season, Mourinho should sit tight, the criticisms have only begun. 

13 minutes ago, Iggy Doonican said:

Rio Ferdinand is a colossal cunt. In 2008 he released a documentary about crime in Peckham telling kids to stay away from crime ok fair enough. A few months later he's executive producer on a film starring 50 cent about yes you guessed it gangsters. When someone pointed this out to him at the film's premiere he refused to answer questions simply because it hadn't occurred to him what he'd done and the double standards it set.

Rio's stage name is 50 pence

13 minutes ago, Iggy Doonican said:

Rio Ferdinand is a colossal cunt. In 2008 he released a documentary about crime in Peckham telling kids to stay away from crime ok fair enough. A few months later he's executive producer on a film starring 50 cent about yes you guessed it gangsters. When someone pointed this out to him at the film's premiere he refused to answer questions simply because it hadn't occurred to him what he'd done and the double standards it set.

Forgot all about that!

Nowt wrong with yer memory is there!  b020f0487007b937dc0b9b595d5ae091.gif

12 hours ago, kellzfresh said:

Take that Ferdinand :lol:

I wonder why people think ex-players will always do great at punditry or managerial careers. Players get told what to do and how to do it by others, it just depends on if they can actually do what they are told.

Then we have managers like Sarri (ex-banker) and Mourinho (ex-translator), who never were well known for their playing careers and they are two of the hottest managers in the game (granted Mourinho is not well received these days but he has won pretty much everything he can win).