• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

2 hours ago, Fulham Broadway said:

He knows his stats . Its weird I can remember when he was the 'newish' commentator on MOTD with Barry Davies :(

Wonder why sheepskins went out of fashion? I had a sealskin. Gorgeous it was. Put it on the hood of my old Lotus MK1 Cortina  one Xmas to have nookie with this girl in a pub alleyway and it got nicked lol Loved that coat.

Class geezer eh hahaha

7 hours ago, Unionjack said:

As far as the so called media was concerned Arteta was done and dusted. Just goes to show its all a rode o' borroks!

Apparently they were moments away from making Arteta the new manager but had a last minute change of mind. 

5 minutes ago, Mana said:

Villa and Terry are in the Championship for another season.

Now we have a SW London rival side in the PL. Urgh.

At least that will spare us and JT all the embarrassing stories and controversies about him avoiding the 2 games against us.

28 minutes ago, Jason said:

At least that will spare us and JT all the embarrassing stories and controversies about him avoiding the 2 games against us.

Aye.

But I think it would be easier to beat Villa ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎21‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 4:22 PM, Unionjack said:

Wonder why sheepskins went out of fashion? I had a sealskin. Gorgeous it was. Put it on the hood of my old Lotus MK1 Cortina  one Xmas to have nookie with this girl in a pub alleyway and it got nicked lol Loved that coat.

Class geezer eh hahaha

Can't get more 70's than post UJ brilliant and thanks for using the word nookie which I haven't heard for about 30 years. You don't hear people using words like the fuzz but even to this day a mate of mine calls prostitutes scrubbers :)

It's never their fault...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44363648

They should have a replay after Ramadan with commentary/punditry by Danny Murphy, McManamon, Mickey Quinn, Saunders, Gerrard, Hansen, Lawrenson, Souness, Houghton, Carragher. Thompson, Redknapp, Hamann, Beglin, Fowler and Mellor.

Justice for Karius