• Replies 65k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Every football fan knows Fat Sam is a prick that's a given but I am surprised there thinking of replacing him with Marco Silva I just don't get the hype surrounding this bloke. His record is getting relegated with Hull and winning one out of his last eleven with Watford that's not impressive. He got his head turned completely by Everton's interest in him hence the shit job at Watford you can't trust anyone who downs tools like that can you Antonio ?.

9 minutes ago, milan.cech said:

John Terry's Villa vs Fulham in the Playoffs final.

Really wouldn't like to see JT playing against us. Im sure he went to somewhere he didn't think that would happen. It was hard enough seeing Lamps in that shitty blue color. Still pisses me off that deal.

4 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Really wouldn't like to see JT playing against us. Im sure he went to somewhere he didn't think that would happen. It was hard enough seeing Lamps in that shitty blue color. Still pisses me off that deal.

Funny thing that JT said some days ago that if they go up, he will stay so he is ready to play against us.

Yeah don't think he expected Villa to be in this position. But if happens and do come up hope he stays with them seeing as played a part in getting them this far. 

Different then with Lampard that was to a direct rival. Guess could not play those games but then again that's hardly helping the team. 

That's if they make it

8 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

Yeah don't think he expected Villa to be in this position. But if happens and do come up hope he stays with them seeing as played a part in getting them this far. 

Different then with Lampard that was to a direct rival. Guess could not play those games but then again that's hardly helping the team. 

That's if they make it

So us either facing JT or having the biggest derby in London!! :D 

Also I hate playing at Villa, such a bogey ground.

1 minute ago, milan.cech said:

It use to be, but the few years prior to them going down VP turned into a second home.

Just now, milan.cech said:

Given our derby record of late I'd rather face JT! Then he can be another ex player to score against us just because its the theme! 

13 minutes ago, Tomo said:

It use to be, but the few years prior to them going down VP turned into a second home.

It never filled me with confidence going there, far from a second home for me. Still better than St. James though.

Just now, milan.cech said:

It never filled me with confidence going there, far from a second home for me. Still better than St. James though.

4 wins out of 5 is getting pretty close to one. Saying VP's our bogey ground these days is akin to still saying Goodison's a routine 3 points, both "traditions" went out the window about the same time.

Can't argue with SJP though mind.

CUNTS! Amazes me!

Chelsea make annual donation to The FA for refereeing improvement

Or whatever they use the fines for

https://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/2018/5/17/17364118/chelsea-accept-charge-fine-failing-to-control-players-huddersfield-premier-league-lee-mason

On ‎16‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 2:33 PM, Mana said:

If we meet JT next season, I'll have no grudge on him what so ever unlike what happened with Lampard.

He went to Villa, a Championship side who we thought won't be in the PL in a while.

Not to mention he's the president of Chelsea Ladies...

And of course, he's Mr. Chelsea.

To be fair, I want JT back in our club. We missed his leadership. His leadership is probably what got Villa to the final.

Would double 'like' if possible ;)

Definitely, that shambles on Sunday was an example of total lack of leadership