The English Football Thread

Steve

5 minutes ago, Jason said:

And we didn't even beat them once in FOUR games this season. :rant:

That's so depressing... One win been fine but didn't manage tnag

Still.. This is fun... Hopefully they can do it again on Thursday seeing as Arsenal may not be that far behind it we keep being shite.. 

• Replies 65.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

2 minutes ago, MrExcalibur100 said:

Too me its a bunch of nonsense really not that you're not spot on, you are, but Neville is a hypocrite because the moment Arsenal fans start calling for "Wenger out" he criticizes them. Wenger is the root cause of their problems. He's been way past his sell-by date for many years now but when their fans want him out he bashes them. 

Neville doesn't agree with calling for Wengers head publicly after what he has achieved wiith the time he has spent there. You have to rememebr Neville played against Wengers Arsenal many times... when they were a top, top side. So maybe he is a little bias towards Wenger because of sentimental reasoning. This doesn't mean he can't criticise individuals who play for Wenger under his current rule. 

2 minutes ago, Mana said:

Exactly. As someone pointed out, we can't even BEAT Arsenal.

Arsenal's performance and cup final took a lot of the media heat from our performance yesterday, but it was almost gutless the 2nd half. It worsened the moment Hazard was taken off.

I wasn't in a good mood even after seeing Arsenal got beaten, because we aren't much better. Maybe we won't lose 3-0 to City, but we would have lost almost the same way to Arsenal. Gutless and no ideas.

Arsenal's cup finals were against us, I mean for fucks sake even Arsenal have the edge on us when we go head to head now. Players like Xhaka and Wilshere are made to look world class against us.

Imagine what it must be like to be a City fan right now. Seeing your team absolutely flying, knowing you're waltzing to the title, have an amazing shot at the CL, have probably the best manager in the world, and most of your best players are still very young. With infinite money to constantly replenish their squad when needed, they are set up to dominate European football for a while.

Must be so nice to support a club with massive ambition. I miss when we did. 

Imagine what it must be like to be a City fan right now. Seeing your team absolutely flying, knowing you're waltzing to the title, have an amazing shot at the CL, have probably the best manager in the world, and most of your best players are still very young. With infinite money to constantly replenish their squad when needed, they are set up to dominate European football for a while.
Must be so nice to support a club with massive ambition. I miss when we did. 
They did lose to Wigan with effectively their first XI, so it isn't all rosy. Winning the CL would put things in a different light but I expect them to come up short again.