• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

5 hours ago, BluesMadLad said:

JM will ruin pogba plays him in the wrong position constantly,.u dont buy a player with his qualities going forward and use him as a DM its his own fault.

Jose has a fetish on making attacking players into defensive ones. He's basically trying to turn Pogba into Obi Mikel. The guy is truly Special.

43 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

Shame...017122dc6da63ff40d7034b232622170.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

i read that too, horrible story. I remember the game perfectly. The game was in the balance until Gary cahill and ryan mason shattered heads. Gary stood up and shrugged it off as if it was nothing but Mason was terrible. had to be treated for ages and directly sent to hospital. Hull never recovered from that shock and we easily won. I jested in the match thread, that Gary cahill's match winning contradiction was getting one of their better players off the pitch . Now I regret it, even though I never thought it would be that bad. I have seen some friends of me break their skulls too and they fully recovered within days but that really was a mean collision.

1 hour ago, xPetrCechx said:

Shame...017122dc6da63ff40d7034b232622170.jpg

real shame, it looked really nasty when the injury happened, i reallyhoped Mason would recover from that in time, but his career is finished unfortunately. Wish him all the best and may he recover from this somehow :( 

health is much more important than football.

and you just know somehow we will get bad press after this news

https://mobile.twitter.com/ChelseaFC/status/963368721325744128?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fd-17210994894284550614.ampproject.net%2F1518441587106%2Fframe.html

those idiots blaming Cahill for Mason's injury , saying he did it in purpose need to get a fucking life, disgusting human beings. It was clearly an accident, these things can happen in football, Cahill could have also been affected, clash of heads is a horrible thing in football and can lead to head trauma, its a hazard of the sport and players know it and live with it.

Jose Mourinho: "Rafa Benitez is a great manager no doubt about that. He won the Champions League with a small club, just like me. I won it with Porto and he won it with Liverpool."

Shots well and truly fired. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji91][emoji91]

Gordon Taylor gets a £2.1 million salary for being the chairman of the PFA that's taking the absolute piss. I'm all for helping people out but has it become to stand up for millionaires you have to be one as well ?

12 minutes ago, Iggy Doonican said:

Gordon Taylor gets a £2.1 million salary for being the chairman of the PFA that's taking the absolute piss. I'm all for helping people out but has it become to stand up for millionaires you have to be one as well ?

Highest paid Union Official in the World. (When I was a Union rep all I got was facility time :D}

Tellingly hes on FIFAs Football committee as well

37 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Highest paid Union Official in the World. (When I was a Union rep all I got was facility time :D}

Tellingly hes on FIFAs Football committee as well

I didn't even get that FB. You were allowed to go to meetings or courses but you couldn't go to a meeting and come back and get overtime.