''The ghost of Bernard Manning was interfering for the fourth'' :D

13 hours ago, Last Sicarius said:

Liverpool last 3 matches:

0 wins

79 shots

3 goals

3% shots conversion rate

Just Liverpool

Story of Coutinho's career so far, too. Scores the wonder goal every now and then, everybody especially the media is in awe of him, but they never say it's the first goal in his last 30 attempts. Probably one of the most wasteful and selfish long range shooters in European football.

On 9/20/2017 at 7:21 PM, petre.ispirescu said:

Story of Coutinho's career so far, too. Scores the wonder goal every now and then, everybody especially the media is in awe of him, but they never say it's the first goal in his last 30 attempts. Probably one of the most wasteful and selfish long range shooters in European football.

Agree his tendency to shoot from long range is just crwzy but early lasr season he was spectacular though

On 22/9/2017 at 1:28 AM, guddy6969 said:

FFS..... 

What the fuck did i just watch???? Why did you do that to me mate, when i clicked the video to play i was expecting to see some kind of parody mocking those wankers, not that crap.

Video should have been called Damaged For Life, because whoever watches it will not be able to shake those images off for the rest of his life.