• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

33 minutes ago, Blusan Alamb said:

Reports now saying Mark Hughes tried to get Mou sent off after he entered Stoke Technical area. He also allegedly told Mou to F*** Off. That could be the main reason of the handshake snub.

He has every right to tell the ref to send him off if he enters his technical area.

Again, what a cunt! 

14 minutes ago, Jason said:

The outrage and debate over Mane's red card is hilarious. It's a clear red all day long and yet, some can still find find excuses to say it is not a red. Had Costa done it, would there even be any debate about this? :doh:

The media would've called for Costa to be arrested if he had done something similair.

CPFC BOARD is going to make CPFC go the same way like Portsmouth, Leeds and will never return to the PL.
Cause the Club is being run badly.
Great players, but bad Club Management Communication between Club Owner and Backroom Staff to Manager then to Players.

1 minute ago, Jype said:

Hopefully Loftus-Cheeks' place in the squad won't be harmed by the managerial change, it's always a risk for a young loanee to get stuck on the sidelines with a new coach coming in. 

Hopefully and the change may not be a bad thing if Hodgson can drill some tactical discipline into RLC.

Sacking a manager after four games is madness but replacing him with (possibly) a dullard and extremely average manager in Roy Hodgson is ridiculous. You can only presume the Palace board thought with the tough matches they have on the way that things wouldn't get any better but hiring Hodgson won't make any difference and could make things worse. He's not the sort of manager you need when you're bottom of the league anyway bollocks to them and there wannabe ultra fans.

13 minutes ago, Iggy Doonican said:

Sacking a manager after four games is madness but replacing him with (possibly) a dullard and extremely average manager in Roy Hodgson is ridiculous. You can only presume the Palace board thought with the tough matches they have on the way that things wouldn't get any better but hiring Hodgson won't make any difference and could make things worse. He's not the sort of manager you need when you're bottom of the league anyway bollocks to them and there wannabe ultra fans.

To be fair, Hodgson did save Fulham from relegation all those years ago and did alright at West Brom.

1 hour ago, Jason said:

To be fair, Hodgson did save Fulham from relegation all those years ago and did alright at West Brom.

True but I don't think he's the answer they need the type of manager like they previously had Big Sam, Warnock etc. He did a good job at Fulham no denying that but bloody hell he certainly blotted his copybook with England.

'Yid' chanting by Tottenham Hotspur fans no longer an arrestable offence at White Hart Lane says Met Police

They were told anti-semitic holocaust songs directed at Spurs fans, which are an offence, are different from chants sung by Spurs fans including the Y-word, which are not.

Constable Steve Payne, Football Intelligence Officer for the Met, said fans would still be arrested for using the Y-word if a complaint was made against them.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/tottenham-hotspur/10908591/Yid-chanting-by-Tottenham-Hotspur-fans-no-longer-an-arrestable-offence-at-White-Hart-Lane-says-Metropolitan-Police.html

3 years ago... nothing changed?

3 hours ago, xPetrCechx said:

'Yid' chanting by Tottenham Hotspur fans no longer an arrestable offence at White Hart Lane says Met Police

They were told anti-semitic holocaust songs directed at Spurs fans, which are an offence, are different from chants sung by Spurs fans including the Y-word, which are not.

Constable Steve Payne, Football Intelligence Officer for the Met, said fans would still be arrested for using the Y-word if a complaint was made against them.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/tottenham-hotspur/10908591/Yid-chanting-by-Tottenham-Hotspur-fans-no-longer-an-arrestable-offence-at-White-Hart-Lane-says-Metropolitan-Police.html

3 years ago... nothing changed?

Its ridiculous. 

Martin Samuel is spot on again, I don't know why he writes for the Nazi supporting Daily Mail

Yid Army

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4873734/Time-Tottenham-army-march-different-tune.html

58 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Its ridiculous. 

Martin Samuel is spot on again, I don't know why he writes for the Nazi supporting Daily Mail

Yid Army

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4873734/Time-Tottenham-army-march-different-tune.html

I've got mates who support Spurs so when they win they come in the pub and shout Yid Army and we are the yids. But the same pub me and my mates shout Yidos at them they could take offence and get us nicked it's just plain weird. The word Yid said to a Jewish person is derogatory but I can't see how it's derogatory to say it to mates of my mine who are Catholics with Irish parents. If you meet a Spurs fan and ask them who they support often they will say I'm a Yid.

12 minutes ago, Iggy Doonican said:

I've got mates who support Spurs so when they win they come in the pub and shout Yid Army and we are the yids. But the same pub me and my mates shout Yidos at them they could take offence and get us nicked it's just plain weird. The word Yid said to a Jewish person is derogatory but I can't see how it's derogatory to say it to mates of my mine who are Catholics with Irish parents. If you meet a Spurs fan and ask them who they support often they will say I'm a Yid.

It's like Martin Samuel says when is a yid not a yid ?