• Replies 65.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Im sure it sucks to be a an Arsenal fan right now. The club is sending this message when they allow Wenger to stay as long as he wants to: we don't have any ambition. Mourinho said years ago that there is only one manager in the PL that work with no pressure and he is absolutely right. Henry just said yesterday that everything is comfortable at Arsenal, and you dont have the same pressure as you would expect from a big club. 

I really don't understand what people running Arsenal are expecting. 

Dare I say it and will most probably regret it but I actually feel sorry for the Gooner fans when watching Arsenal Fan Tv. They go to every game home and away, spending their hard earned cash to be treated like shit. Reminds me how lucky I am to support the Blue side of London. The spioled little dick heads who throw their toys out of the pram when we don't sign the likes of Neymar should look at Arsenal and how they are run from time to time.

2 hours ago, manpe said:

That's their own choice. No sympathy.

So you just sit in judgement in your armchair thousands of miles away. All football fans get treated like shit mate Chelsea fans included. People up and down England spend money change work shifts and support teams that have no chance of winning anything. Maybe if you spent in some cases half your weekly wage following a team you might have a bit more sympathy. I hate every football club in the country apart from Chelsea but respect fans who make sacrifices to watch their team.

3 hours ago, DDA said:

Dare I say it and will most probably regret it but I actually feel sorry for the Gooner fans when watching Arsenal Fan Tv. They go to every game home and away, spending their hard earned cash to be treated like shit. Reminds me how lucky I am to support the Blue side of London. The spioled little dick heads who throw their toys out of the pram when we don't sign the likes of Neymar should look at Arsenal and how they are run from time to time.

Thi is why annoys me about the whole ooooo they don't want to play for the manager excuse. If that's the case give a crap about the fans who pay,make the effort to see players who don't seem to be.

2 hours ago, Iggy Doonican said:

So you just sit in judgement in your armchair thousands of miles away. All football fans get treated like shit mate Chelsea fans included. People up and down England spend money change work shifts and support teams that have no chance of winning anything. Maybe if you spent in some cases half your weekly wage following a team you might have a bit more sympathy. I hate every football club in the country apart from Chelsea but respect fans who make sacrifices to watch their team.

You can't dictate to me in which cases I need to feel sympathy and in which I don't. Bottom line is those people have a choice, if they choose to be treated like shit while sacrificing their financial well-being for it, then I respect that choice, but don't come complaining and expecting sympathy from me. It's their choice to keep on feeding the machine that doesn't care about them. Key word being "choice". I reserve sympathy for people in more unfortunate circumstances, you might not, it's fine and I don't care, like you shouldn't either because everyone's values are different. Yet somewhy you chose to pass judgement on me in your armchair thousands of miles away after a 6 word post I made, you just need to learn to deal with different people with different mindsets in a global community.

18 minutes ago, manpe said:

, you just need to learn to deal with different people with different mindsets in a global community

No I don't you just need to spend a few quid and time following Chelsea to see what it's like or any football team for that matter. How about popping down to your local team in Estonia and start following them home and away. You can't be sympathetic or unsympathetic to any football fan unless you've experienced it yourself. That's what I mean by sitting in judgement in your armchair.

12 minutes ago, Iggy Doonican said:

No I don't you just need to spend a few quid and time following Chelsea to see what it's like or any football team for that matter. How about popping down to your local team in Estonia and start following them home and away. You can't be sympathetic or unsympathetic to any football fan unless you've experienced it yourself. That's what I mean by sitting in judgement in your armchair.

I choose not to. Explain to me why you care so much if I have sympathy for something or not?

4 minutes ago, manpe said:

I choose not to. Explain to me why you care so much if I have sympathy for something or not?

Because regardless of what team you support making sacrifices especially these days where football is so expensive and so is transport you feel a sort of kinship to other football fans because you've done it in the past or still doing it now. Me and my mates used to drink in a pub in Paddington after Chelsea games in the late 80's. We were shit and in the second division but in this pub you'd get West Ham fans QPR fans and Gooners even a few yids and there would never be a hint of trouble just working class blokes swapping stories and getting pissed. This was a time just after Hillsborough when football was if Thatcher had her way consigned to the history books. So if I meet someone who might not support the same team as me I will respect them as a fan and then spend the night taking the piss out of them because they don't support the famous CFC.

1 minute ago, Iggy Doonican said:

Because regardless of what team you support making sacrifices especially these days where football is so expensive and so is transport you feel a sort of kinship to other football fans because you've done it in the past or still doing it now. Me and my mates used to drink in a pub in Paddington after Chelsea games in the late 80's. We were shit and in the second division but in this pub you'd get West Ham fans QPR fans and Gooners even a few yids and there would never be a hint of trouble just working class blokes swapping stories and getting pissed. This was a time just after Hillsborough when football was if Thatcher had her way consigned to the history books. So if I meet someone who might not support the same team as me I will respect them as a fan and then spend the night taking the piss out of them because they don't support the famous CFC.

Mm okay, that's you, not me. What I said was that it was their choice and because of that I had no sympathy, those are simply facts. Doesn't mean I don't respect peoples' choices. I also didn't judge, I merely opposed DDA's view on the matter from my POV. But whatever, you choose to ignore what I'm saying anyway and instead try to hammer down your own sentimental views.. I'm not interested.

12 minutes ago, manpe said:

Mm okay, that's you, not me. What I said was that it was their choice and because of that I had no sympathy, those are simply facts. Doesn't mean I don't respect peoples' choices. I also didn't judge, I merely opposed DDA's view on the matter from my POV. But whatever, you choose to ignore what I'm saying anyway and instead try to hammer down your own sentimental views.. I'm not interested.

Hammer down my sentimental views ha ha. Well at least I've got something to be sentimental about maybe one day when you actually attend a Chelsea game and put your your money where your mouth is and have a few experiences to talk about then come back to me. You're just dismissing something you know fuck all about. Who are the top team in Estonia these days by the way ? such a hotbed of football I could comment on Estonian football but I've never been oh wait

Hammer down my sentimental views ha ha. Well at least I've got something to be sentimental about maybe one day when you actually attend a Chelsea game and put your your money where your mouth is and have a few experiences to talk about then come back to me. You're just dismissing something you know fuck all about. Who are the top team in Estonia these days by the way ? such a hotbed of football I could comment on Estonian football but I've never been oh wait
I didn't dismiss anything, i don't even know what you're saying has to do with what I said. I can even completely understand what you're saying and I can see where you're coming from from your personal experiences and why you feel what you feel, but again it has nothing to do with what I was saying. You don't even try to understand me, it was obvious from the first judgemental sentence in your first response to me, and now you have resorted to insults from the top of your high horse. I am not interested in stooping to that level, if I did then this whole subject would snowball into an irrational pile of shit eventually with no relevance to the original point on which i was trying to focus. So that's the end of conversation. Don't bother replying to this, you won't get a response.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

37 minutes ago, manpe said:

I didn't dismiss anything, i don't even know what you're saying has to do with what I said. I can even completely understand what you're saying and I can see where you're coming from from your personal experiences and why you feel what you feel, but again it has nothing to do with what I was saying. You don't even try to understand me, it was obvious from the first judgemental sentence in your first response to me, and now you have resorted to insults from the top of your high horse. I am not interested in stooping to that level, if I did then this whole subject would snowball into an irrational pile of shit eventually with no relevance to the original point on which i was trying to focus. So that's the end of conversation. Don't bother replying to this, you won't get a response.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

DDA said and yes it sticks in the craw that Gooners were getting ripped off and he felt sorry for fans who paid their hard earned cash and were getting treated like shit. You said you had no sympathy what I'm saying is as a football fan I hate to see the man in the street get fucked over, And I won't reply again mate I'm going to be spending my time researching and watching Infonet Tallinn.

Both of these sides are excellent going forward but dreadful at the back. Understandable for Liverpool as they have a bunch of average players back there. Inexcusable for City as they have the most expensive defense ever assembled.