• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

15 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

What a pointless ending off! Never get that rule. If he went to the Bormouth fans fair enough but just stupid. Them again it's Mike Dean. 

You can't blame Mike Dean for red card.

The problem is the rule that you can't celebrate with fans but that's FA problem.

Mike Dean was just doing his job...

The rule is just so stupid.

5 minutes ago, Tautvix said:

The problem is the rule that you can't celebrate with fans but that's FA problem.

Nah for me any rule you should put a context into it and put some common sense. If he scored in the 1st half and he did that then a yellow card was  the correct decision but it was a game winner 

7 minutes ago, Tautvix said:

Anyone remember Costa being late to the celebration party in a match last season because he was on a yellow? It's a dumb rule, but it's one you as a player have to remember.

50 minutes ago, communicate said:

Nah for me any rule you should put a context into it and put some common sense. If he scored in the 1st half and he did that then a yellow card was  the correct decision but it was a game winner 

I'd argue it's worse when it's the game winner. The supporters were in a frenzy already, with some of them coming onto the pitch. They didn't need Sterling riling them up any more. It's a rule in place for safety for the supporters, the stewards and the players.

Mourinho and United fans are probably over the moon so far. Literally couldn't have asked for a better start to their season. Piss easy start to their PL season where they've now got 9 points from 9, have a +10 goal difference already, and have yet to concede a single goal yet. You can say that their opposition has barely tested them but they've been impressive.

On top of all that, they get such an absolute joke of a CL draw that they can probably rest all of their best players and still top the group.

I think the only real difference between them and us is depth. Their best XI is on par with ours but they can bring on several game changers unlike ourselves. Just read on Twitter that 7 or their 10 goals thus far have come from subs. That's what you need when you're in 4 competitions. This is where we'll fall away from the Manchester clubs unless we are very busy next week.

4 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Mourinho and United fans are probably over the moon so far. Literally couldn't have asked for a better start to their season. Piss easy start to their PL season where they've now got 9 points from 9, have a +10 goal difference already, and have yet to concede a single goal yet. You can say that their opposition has barely tested them but they've been impressive.

On top of all that, they get such an absolute joke of a CL draw that they can probably rest all of their best players and still top the group.

I think the only real difference between them and us is depth. Their best XI is on par with ours but they can bring on several game changers unlike ourselves. Just read on Twitter that 7 or their 10 goals thus far have come from subs. That's what you need when you're in 4 competitions. This is where we'll fall away from the Manchester clubs unless we are very busy next week.

There is no way we can match united depth. They are loaded, because they can spend and spend without having to make tons of sale every season. 

1 minute ago, communicate said:

There is no way we can match united depth. They are loaded, because they can spend and spend without having to make tons of sale every season. 

I think if we made about 3 more signings we'd have nice depth. Unfortunately, I think we'll probably only make 1 if I had to bet money on it.

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

I think if we made about 3 more signings we'd have nice depth. Unfortunately, I think we'll probably only make 1 if I had to bet money on it.

Asking for 3 more signings is too much. At this point even 1 is hard. Not sure any quality player is available. At wb almost impossible but I still believe we can sign one more midfielders. 

Let me say this, if this united team operates like these two years in transfer market they are going to be almost impossible to stop. 

They had midfield problems. Easy broke transfer records and sign Paul pogba. Have DM problems, spend 40 m on 29 years old player. 

Had striker problems, easy spend 70 m ++ for a proven epl striker plus pay zlatan his massive salary for depth. 

Next season they maybe will start upgrading their fb. 

6 minutes ago, communicate said:

Asking for 3 more signings is too much. At this point even 1 is hard. Not sure any quality player is available. At wb almost impossible but I still believe we can sign one more midfielders. 

So what the hell the board was doing after getting Morata? It's been ages since we haven't signed anyone.