The English Football Thread

Steve

4 hours ago, Johnnyeye said:

http://www.espnfc.us/english-premier-league/23/blog/post/3137547/man-united-had-best-season-while-premier-league-champions-chelsea-well-placed-for-future-success

what a joke of an article, United had the best season? dont make me laugh, so finishing 6th, winning Europa League, League Cup and Charity Shield is better than winning the League and reaching an Fa Cup final, after all the money United spent? what a joke, what´s even more laughable is reading some manc fans comments saying they had a better season than Chelsea :mouthclosed::mouthclosed::mouthclosed::mouthclosed: , well to be nonest there are some sane ones saying we had the better season. How the mighty have fallen, United fans are a joke.

When I saw .US on the end of the URL - I instantly knew it wasn't worth reading, whilst the Yanks have given us some good stuff, analysis on Football isn't one of them 😂😂😁😂

• Replies 65k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

4 hours ago, Muzchap said:

When I saw .US on the end of the URL - I instantly knew it wasn't worth reading, whilst the Yanks have given us some good stuff, analysis on Football isn't one of them 😂😂😁😂

I saw a Youtube clip of us from the late 90's where an American commentator says '' Chelsea score to make it two love'':D

10 hours ago, communicate said:

Are you kidding me ? Of course United has the best season, they got three trophies. Last time I checked 3 > 1. 

Next season we should just play youth team in the league and UCL so that we can focus on Charity shield, league cup and UEFA cup. Three competition where teams usually try to play either kids/bench player. 

thats your opinion, i will stick with mine if you dont mind, and just tone down that sarcasm a little bit, learn how to reply without sounding like a complete karnt. Cheers

10 hours ago, Muzchap said:

those football analysts at ESPN are a joke, cant stand them

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'd have been happy if We'd signed Hernandez tbh.

Fair play to Wet Spam, 'bargain' at 15m. Hated Dickacheato when he was at Utd, but he's one of those rare breed including Aldridge, Van Nistleroy, Lineker, Lampard, that have a sixth sense in the box as to where the ball will end up, and is guaranteed to score.