• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

16 hours ago, Laylabelle said:

Mad penalty shoot out!!! Poor Huddlesfield Chairman!His face!!!

Feel sorry for reading though..all those plays off and no luck 

reading have been in the league before, and been horrendous, they dont deserve another shot

4 hours ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Congrats to Huddersfield- their season tickets promised at £100 next season

Remember going there in 1983, a right tear up,  and we won 2-3 if I remember rightly

Went to the home game that year. I remember it mainly because my mate was in the East Stand at the final whistle one of the players kicked the ball into the crowd my mate got it and kept it. He was showing it off on the tube after. There is a photo of Chelsea boys queueing up for that game if I find it i'll post it.

Our FA Cup loss to Arsenal probably handed Wenger that lifeline. Good for us, that Arsenal will remain still uncompetitive for a while. That club really has not ambition whatsoever. Though we should watch out and stop that worrying trend of Arsenal beating us at Wembley. 

It's sad for Arsenal that their rivals see a genuine silver lining to them winning a trophy. All of their rivals actually see Arsenal as being weaker now. It's already a foregone conclution that Wenger can't make them competitive, and it's genuine genuine genuine. 

When City win a cup, Utd, us, whoever, may go 'It was just a Micky Mouse cup anyway.' Or, if Liverpool win the FA Cup, Everton may be like 'yeah but we finished above you in the table, that was our real goal.' It's all BS to try and playdown the gloating from your successful rival.

But this is real. We aren't sugercoating feelings and drawing a silver lining to cope. Arsenal themselves created the silver lining, and we find it hilarious. They were in a lose-lose position, regardless whether or not they took home the trophy. We were win-lose, because who Arsenal are doesn't effect us.

4 hours ago, Leif said:

It's sad for Arsenal that their rivals see a genuine silver lining to them winning a trophy. All of their rivals actually see Arsenal as being weaker now. It's already a foregone conclution that Wenger can't make them competitive, and it's genuine genuine genuine. 

When City win a cup, Utd, us, whoever, may go 'It was just a Micky Mouse cup anyway.' Or, if Liverpool win the FA Cup, Everton may be like 'yeah but we finished above you in the table, that was our real goal.' It's all BS to try and playdown the gloating from your successful rival.

But this is real. We aren't sugercoating feelings and drawing a silver lining to cope. Arsenal themselves created the silver lining, and we find it hilarious. They were in a lose-lose position, regardless whether or not they took home the trophy. We were win-lose, because who Arsenal are doesn't effect us.

The FA Cup was going to give us and Conte the double and I still feel devastated we didn't win it. The manner in how we lost still stings. Wenger literally copied Antonio's 3-4-3...and fucking showed him how to play with it. 

Arsenal already got Europa league football, so it doesn't add anything to it. Things is, it's absolutely ridiculous that Wenger got an extension but also that they dragged it until now and never gave some clearance. 

It's also brilliant to see many anti-Wenger people like that DT guy from ArsenalFanTV already tweeting stuff about giving him one last chance. Shows how thin Arsenal are. Both club and fanbase.

7 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

Our FA Cup loss to Arsenal probably handed Wenger that lifeline. Good for us, that Arsenal will remain still uncompetitive for a while. That club really has not ambition whatsoever. Though we should watch out and stop that worrying trend of Arsenal beating us at Wembley. 

Bring back Drogba for the next one! 

Man city can pay and buy All The best players.

But there is a thing called chemistry and not having to many good Players with big egos and huge wages for every player.

Fatigue and Injuries will happen and paying players huge expensive contracts with being injured during the season.

It will be even more laughable when man city don't win trophies and cups with a huge wages for every player.

4 hours ago, Johnnyeye said:

http://www.espnfc.us/english-premier-league/23/blog/post/3137547/man-united-had-best-season-while-premier-league-champions-chelsea-well-placed-for-future-success

what a joke of an article, United had the best season? dont make me laugh, so finishing 6th, winning Europa League, League Cup and Charity Shield is better than winning the League and reaching an Fa Cup final, after all the money United spent? what a joke, what´s even more laughable is reading some manc fans comments saying they had a better season than Chelsea :mouthclosed::mouthclosed::mouthclosed::mouthclosed: , well to be nonest there are some sane ones saying we had the better season. How the mighty have fallen, United fans are a joke.

Are you kidding me ? Of course United has the best season, they got three trophies. Last time I checked 3 > 1. 

Next season we should just play youth team in the league and UCL so that we can focus on Charity shield, league cup and UEFA cup. Three competition where teams usually try to play either kids/bench player.