• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

47 minutes ago, BlueStorm1003 said:

You know what, we did. We did it by making smart buys and getting players that we needed through the transfer market. We made great sales and made great transfers. We sold surplus to requirements and, in return, got the PFA player of the year, two rocks for our defense who have contributed all season, and the man who scored the league-winning goal. I don't get the anti-money sentiment when money is received and spent really well. Part of building a great team is doing good business.

And one massive thing he fails to mention is that, unlike Spurs, we didn't falter when the pressure and expectations rose.

39 minutes ago, Dahnald said:

Arsenal win the FA Cup on our behalf and their shit season has been saved and Wenger will be praised again.

Arsenal has such a weak mentality. 

That's the only thing worrying me about their new-found form. It's happening at just the right time to carry to Wembley. When it comes down to Liverpool or Arsenal, I couldn't care less who makes the CL and who misses out. I hate them both. But I don't like seeing Arsenal gaining some form with the final coming up.

14 hours ago, kmk108 said:

That's the only thing worrying me about their new-found form. It's happening at just the right time to carry to Wembley. When it comes down to Liverpool or Arsenal, I couldn't care less who makes the CL and who misses out. I hate them both. But I don't like seeing Arsenal gaining some form with the final coming up.

It's not form. It's fake confidence because it's been like this every year. They always scavage points against teams who are already on the beach. 

I think we'll be fine against them. They're still mass bottlers. We have 2 weeks off now (kinda) where Arsenal still have to give their all against Sunderland (will be easy) and Everton (might be a test for them). 

But it would hurt if they still manage to win the FA Cup because the cocky gooners will be back with their endless taunting even though the majority of their season has been utter shit. 

Is the English media making a huge fuss about the last WHL match like the American media? It's interesting that West Ham played United in their last match at Upton Park and now Spurs are playing United in their last match at WHL. Is this a thing now? Are we going to play United before we move for the redevelopment?

I'm glad our redevelopment looks a lot better than the new Spurs stadium. No imagination and it looks too much like the Etihad.

Must be kinda sad. All those memories then away for a year or so..especially for them going Wembley where it tends to be a dodgy ground :-D 

Then come back new stadium and no doubt flats to be built where It used to be.

Be weird when we go as it isn't for just a year. 

23 minutes ago, Dahnald said:

How many titles did they win again at White Fart Lane the last 3 decades? 

Oh and Mourinho is finished. Out of ideas. Sad he'll win the Europa League to cover up his failings. 

But, but, but injuries!