The English Football Thread

Steve

31 minutes ago, communicate said:

I hate talking about winning mentality, I think spurs problem has nothing to do with mentality. Pochetino has done extremely well with this team. Their team is good with little weaknesses, what they lack is one player who they can give the ball and go do something like hazard. 

And long may they continue to lack that player!

• Replies 65k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

6 minutes ago, RoyalBlues said:

Boro, WBA and Sunderland certainly will not make it easy for us. They've got some motivation from somewhere.

thats why its too farking early to celebrate, Tottenham´s loss to West Ham and Hull City´s loss today should serve as a big example that nothing is won yet, and these farking relegation teams turn into world beaters all of a sudden, God i hate these teams, Sunderland are already down and played today like they still had a chance to stay up, Hull are a disgrace

pls Chelsea just do your farking job, pls

1 minute ago, Johnnyeye said:

thats why its too farking early to celebrate, Tottenham´s loss to West Ham and Hull City´s loss today should serve as a big example that nothing is won yet, and these farking relegation teams turn into world beaters all of a sudden, God i hate these teams, Sundeland are already down and played today like they still had a chance to saty up, Hull are a disgrace.

pls Chelsea just do your farking job, pls

You realize you're allowed to say "fuck" on here, right? :D

2 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

West ham just did us a huge favour, lightining doesnt struck twice that often, we need to take advantage, we just need to.

Don't worry though. Think MU and Leicester will take some point from Spurs, so basically we just need to get 3 more points from 4 games, lol. But, of course the sooner the better.

4 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

People are still panicking :lol:

laugh all you want mate, im just down to earth, im not usually like this all worried, but you do know that Chelsea like to make things difficult for themselves, history has shown that, i trust in the team, but after that Palace result at home im keeping my farking mouth shut. Cheers

I just can't see Boro scoring against us unless it's a flukey passage of play. And if they do score it won't be more than once. No way they be able to stop us scoring.

It won't be a cake walk Monday but as desperate as Boro will be, I'm hoping the hype our players will have with the whole world watching in the featured, standalone match will see us be too much for Boro. Expecting huge games from Diego and Hazard.

If this were an away game I'd be super nervous. I trust Conte and the boys to handle business at home. The chance to win the title before Spuds even kick a ball next is a huge carrot on the end of the string.

3 hours ago, Johnnyeye said:

laugh all you want mate, im just down to earth, im not usually like this all worried, but you do know that Chelsea like to make things difficult for themselves, history has shown that, i trust in the team, but after that Palace result at home im keeping my farking mouth shut. Cheers

You're seriously making @Pizy and me look rather optimistic. :lol:

3 hours ago, Pizy said:

I just can't see Boro scoring against us unless it's a flukey passage of play. And if they do score it won't be more than once. No way they be able to stop us scoring.

It won't be a cake walk Monday but as desperate as Boro will be, I'm hoping the hype our players will have with the whole world watching in the featured, standalone match will see us be too much for Boro. Expecting huge games from Diego and Hazard.

If this were an away game I'd be super nervous. I trust Conte and the boys to handle business at home. The chance to win the title before Spuds even kick a ball next is a huge carrot on the end of the string.

Indeed. If you look at Boro's results against the top 6 this season, they have generally managed to keep the scores pretty tight.