• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

1 minute ago, Clockwork said:

With that loss pretty much secures the title for us.

Disagree with the bottle narrative though, I do not believe Spurs bottled anything. They had won like 9 straight PL games before this loss. They made it a title race when a few months ago no one believed they were in the title race and made some Chelsea fans nervous.

They win a bunch of games but lose when the pressure is really on, they bottled it

27 minutes ago, Clockwork said:

With that loss pretty much secures the title for us.

Disagree with the bottle narrative though, I do not believe Spurs bottled anything. They had won like 9 straight PL games before this loss. They made it a title race when a few months ago no one believed they were in the title race and made some Chelsea fans nervous.

Even if they were completely perfect down the stretch they still needed us to lose one game and draw one game. This is not a bottle job imho.

Im having way too much fun with all the memes and gifs, but I agree Spurs didn't bottle anything. The only reason we arent already champions is because they had a pretty unexpected perfect stretch.

I dont know why people were expecting two 13 wins in a row on the same season!

wow West Ham just wow, who would have imagined this ? out of all teams, thank you so much, we can pratically clinch the title on Monday, cant get over excited of course, now its up to Conte and the lads to deliver. Cheers

2 hours ago, bluephoenix said:

More than ever we need to keep our head in it. All this result has done is reduce the number of finals from 3 to 2. We can't take it lightly.

exactly, we cant get overconfident, specially now that we´re reaching the finish line, just mantain the same focus and intensity, and we will be rewarded. Cheers

2 hours ago, petre.ispirescu said:

Championeeee, Championeeeee, ole ole oleeeeeeeeeeeee  :drunk:

too soon mate, i still prefer to keep my feet on the ground, its not over until its over, i just want us to get the job done as fast as possible, many props to Spurs for pushing us to the edge. Cheers

Great result, now our boys need to win against boro first before we can celebrate.

On paper we have easy games, but I bet everyone expected Spurs to roll over West ham too. 

We need to win our games regardless of what spurs do.

For sure the players still have jobs to do and must not get carried away with this. But that's the advantage of being fans, we can enjoy every single moment of it.

One thing I'm sure is not that we could beat Boro and WBA easily, but I'm not so sure Spurs will get 6 points from the match against MU and Leicester now.

39 minutes ago, RoyalBlues said:

For sure the players still have jobs to do and must not get carried away with this. But that's the advantage of being fans, we can enjoy every single moment of it.

One thing I'm sure is not that we could beat Boro and WBA easily, but I'm not so sure Spurs will get 6 points from the match against MU and Leicester now.

WBA could be tricky, but I have full confidence we´ll get the 3 points off from Boro.