• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

6 minutes ago, Cosmin said:

Two different things. They are stupid to call Chelsea fans that, but having a gay flag is nothing wrong, at least from my point of view. 

They just scored, ffs. 

Penalty. Arsenal are so useless, it's pathetic. 

I think it's down to us to win the league now i expect no favours from other clubs now 

I knew Arsenal were shit before but they are so incredibly bad that it physically hurts watching them. No wonder their fans all go bonkers or into depression all the time. I think I got post traumatic stress Syndrom from watching a single game

I am saying it over and over again but I really cannot wait to see Spurs move to Wembley. The WHL atmosphere is helping them big, big time so they will lose a lot while being at Wembley. I am so sick of watching them win and win.

16 minutes ago, milan.cech said:

I am saying it over and over again but I really cannot wait to see Spurs move to Wembley. The WHL atmosphere is helping them big, big time so they will lose a lot while being at Wembley. I am so sick of watching them win and win.

If they do not win anything this season they will never win again for some time. Like Liverpool 2009 and 2014 when they had vintage teams they pushed for the title but fucked up twice. I think it is gonna be the same with them. That move will completely derail their momentum.