• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

3 hours ago, Pizy said:

Decent result for us to ensure Arsenal don't threaten us late with their annual end of season winning run, I suppose. Liverpool are so hot and cold that I'm not too concerned about them catching us. 

Lets hope Everton can get something against Spurs tomorrow. I expect City to hammer Sunderland about 4-0 so not even gonna bother watching that.

Could be a fantastic weekend all around if we win and United, Arsenal, and Spurs all drop points. 

Honestly, it's a good weekend just because I enjoy seeing Arsenal, utd and potentially spurs drop points as a general rule. But City are the only possible threat to us. 

It would take capitulation beyond anything ever seen in the EPL for Arsenal to finish above us, let alone utd or spurs! 

has anyone in the last decade given up such a large lead with this much time left? I feel like if we don't win the title, it would take a historical drop in form. 

Edit: not really historical, but a monumental drop in form. I just don't see it. 

14 minutes ago, kmk108 said:

has anyone in the last decade given up such a large lead with this much time left? I feel like if we don't win the title, it would take a historical drop in form. 

Edit: not really historical, but a monumental drop in form. I just don't see it. 

Man Utd were 8 points ahead with 5 games to go in 2012. If there was 1 guy in the world who is not a bottler it was SAF. But somehow they lost the title.

20 minutes ago, Tautvix said:

Man Utd were 8 points ahead with 5 games to go in 2012. If there was 1 guy in the world who is not a bottler it was SAF. But somehow they lost the title.

That's right.

I still think it would take a massive collapse on our part for us to not win the title at this point, a collapse I just don't see from this team. Even when the team has looked unspectacular, they're getting points. 

1 hour ago, kmk108 said:

If we lose the title, then we dont deserve it. And it will be black on white we are not good enough and we need reinforcements.

The gap is quite big and we play City at home to even bolster it. If we bottle it, it will be our fault alone.

11 hours ago, CHOULO19 said:

Honestly, it's a good weekend just because I enjoy seeing Arsenal, utd and potentially spurs drop points as a general rule. But City are the only possible threat to us. 

It would take capitulation beyond anything ever seen in the EPL for Arsenal to finish above us, let alone utd or spurs! 

I don't know. Spurs are kind of a concern for me. Not in Europe anymore so can focus only on the PL. 

Hoping the CL causes City to fall away.

Watched the last 20 seconds of United v Bournemouth, the first thing I see after the FT whistle is Mourinho raging at the fourth ref. After playing 50 minutes with an extra man against the third worst defence in the league. Now Ibrahimovic says that bloke's thrown his head into his elbow. Hahah

13 hours ago, Tautvix said:

And in the worse way as well..went from ending the game thinking league was won to minutes later not the case..still remember the happy reactions that weren't..woops!

Spurs definitely still a threat but shouldn't be to us..only one who can stop us is us really. We mess up now our fault no other teams fault..

15 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Everton look dreadful. I think Spuds will continue winning for the remainder of the season so we must do so as well. They're still our biggest danger I think.

It's weird to see them so high up! Know after last season there was predictions of it being a one off and would lose confidence but just carried on where left off whereas the champions gone down down..Good as they are don't like this Spurs side!

36 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

It's weird to see them so high up! Know after last season there was predictions of it being a one off and would lose confidence but just carried on where left off whereas the champions gone down down..Good as they are don't like this Spurs side!

They still got time to do their yearly choke.

Without Kane they dont do much.

So much for Everton making a late surge towards top 4. They're shocking here. No service to Lukaku, midfield slow and awful, and defenders all over the place.

Alos, I just cannot stand Harry Kane. Don't know what it is about him. Maybe it's the brain dead expression he always has on his face, maybe it's the 3 sizes too small shirt he wears, I don't know...he's just annoying. Absolutely deadly finisher, though.