• Replies 65.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Why is every pundit and commentator acting like Mings did it on purpose? Ofcourse he didn't, that said he should be more carefull when jumping over someone like that and will probably get a retrospective ban. Zlatan is getting away with so much crap just for him being Zlatan, it's ridiculous. Earlier in the game he literally threw Mings to the ground as well.

1 minute ago, Thendo said:

Why is every pundit and commentator acting like Mings did it on purpose? Ofcourse he didn't, that said he should be more carefull when jumping over someone like that and will probably get a retrospective ban. Zlatan is getting away with so much crap just for him being Zlatan, it's ridiculous. Earlier in the game he literally threw Mings to the ground as well.

Looked pretty intentional, you can see him look a second before he stomps. They both should get at least 3 match bans.

1 minute ago, Kieran. said:

Looked pretty intentional, you can see him look a second before he stomps. They both should get at least 3 match bans.

He could have been trying to look how far to jump but misjudged it. Both are possible and unless he says he meant to, we won't know for sure.

The commentators seem to think Friend saw the Zlatan elbow and didn't do anything about it, so it couldn't be reviewed by the FA. I guess we'll see. 

8 minutes ago, Eidur the Spider said:

Both should have been sent off, but Zlatan gets away with so much during a game its ridiculous, he's the golden boy at the moment, if that was Costa he'd have been banned for life.

I'd be absolutely shocked if Zlatan gets banned retrospectively. 

1 minute ago, Kieran. said:

Surely no one can be that cuntish to literally stomp another player lying on the grond in the head, I do think (and hope) it was an accident. Yeah, both should get atleast 3 matches, but i wouldnt be suprised if the ref saw Zlatans elbow (atleast the linesman surely did) which would mean he cant face retrospective action.

Just now, Thendo said:

Surely no one can be that cuntish to literally stomp another player lying on the grond in the head, I do think (and hope) it was an accident. Yeah, both should get atleast 3 matches, but i wouldnt be suprised if the ref saw Zlatans elbow (atleast the linesman surely did) which would mean he cant face retrospective action.

We'll see, just speculation at this point.

Just now, Pizy said:

I'd be absolutely shocked if Zlatan gets banned retrospectively. 

I can't see it happening either pal, some players seem to have immunity.

Laughing my ass off at Jose giving Mings a talking to, all Tyrone has to say is 'weren't you the fucker who stuck your finger in Tito's eye?'. Absolute prick. Bet he didn't have a word with Zlatan while he was giving him a quick tug at half time.

United will still win. Zlatan that Swede cunt won't get a ban or something.

Never liked the guy. Forced his way out of Ajax, Juve, Inter, got kicked out of Barca by Pep and ditched Milan for the PSG money. An arogant dirty big nosed asshole.