test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Steve

The English Football Thread

Started by Steve,

6 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

The fans that UEFA call the worst in Europe have not managed to trash or smash any windows on the Man City coach this time

Pep had it right in his rant when saying about fans offering to protect it.. Why should they?! 

Win or draw... Anything but Liverpool win... Won't hear end of it but they prob will and all be pissed off. 

my god, hearing those commentators and pundits rambling about Pool pains my ears, the amount of dick riding on Pool is unbelievable, they are simply writing us off, not even after having faced those scouse cunts twice and being all over them, they still cant give us any credit, they talk about only City and Pool being challengers, what a joke, write us off at your own peril you cunts.

From day one this season its been all about Liverpool.. Fair enough they're up there, winning played good football blahhh but seriously.. Its early days! No other team have had as much even city. 

Really hope city can do something 

Johnnyeye likes this

7 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

From day one this season its been all about Liverpool.. Fair enough they're up there, winning played good football blahhh but seriously.. Its early days! No other team have had as much even city. 

Really hope city can do something 

yes pls, im so tired of that scouse wankfest

Actually want the Victims to lose now and to fuck off the scouse TV pundits -Hansen Lawrensen Murphy Hamaan Quinn Bellamy Saunders Carragher Souness Redknapp Houghton McMahon Barnes Nicoll Beglin McManaman Thompson Walsh Owen.....

Johnnyeye and Laylabelle like this

2 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

And the magic of Anfield.. Blahhh

i just dont understand all the hype, they all act like they are the 2nd coming of Christ ffs, if they were winning titles left and right i would understand all the praise and noise, but they have won fuck all for many years already, they lost their last 3 finals pretty convincely, even Leicester have won a Premier League title unlike the scousers. Mind boggling really

Just now, Johnnyeye said:

i just dont understand all the hype, they all act like they are the 2nd coming of Christ ffs, if they were winning titles left and right i would understand all the praise and noise, but they have won fuck all for many years already, they lost their last 3 finals pretty convincely, even Leicester have won a Premier League title unlike the scousers. Mind boggling really

But unlike us they have all that wonderful history and dignity....

Johnnyeye likes this

4 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

Lets hope it stays that way.... 

Johnnyeye likes this

8 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

But unlike us they have all that wonderful history and dignity....

let them keep their "boring" history and we will keep on winning titles and when it matters most ;)

Fulham Broadway likes this

11 minutes ago, milan.cech said:

'The clash of titans' has been boring as fuck so far. The highlight so far is the super average Milner getting subbed.

its been more of a ring fight so far