• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

On February 5, 2017 at 8:27 AM, Jason said:

You are right but his comments about Marco Silva after he was appointed were disgraceful and xenophobic.

Phil Thompson's comments were worse considering when Liverpool sacked Roy Evans for Gerard Houllier the latter offered him an assistants job. Paul Merson is just a muppet, but you would think a man who's actually managed in the PL would know better.

On February 5, 2017 at 5:48 PM, kmk108 said:

For some reason, I read that as Roberto Martinez the first time, and I almost laughed.

I think Ranieri is safe until they're out of the Champions League.

They should make the move before its too late in the Cl.

26 minutes ago, Tomo said:

They should make the move before its too late in the Cl.

I would say if they don't win the first leg, then he's gone. But that's taking a risk if they were to go down by a lot in the first leg. They've got Swansea away and Millwall away before their away leg against Sevilla. If they lose to both Swansea (massive relegation match) and Millwall (out of the FA Cup), I'd imagine he's gone.

The wholy Gary Neville vs Arsenal fan tv is getting some backlash isn't it.

Now our one ex-blue Craig Burley ( http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/02/08/arsenal-fans-spineless-mentally-weak-like-team-says-craig/ ) commented on it saying that the Wenger-in people are spineless and accept mediocrity. And they do. Wenger is finished. Has been for 8 years now. He should have moved on 8 years ago searching for another challenge and Arsenal should've moved on as well. But that club accepts mediocrity. They have no vision. No plans to say win the League within this period of time and then maybe move on for better things like competing for the Champions League. They have no vision for the future. Their transfer policy says enough.They could've brought Lacazette in last summer but too expensive for Wenger so now Alexis Sanchez is his best bet at playing as a striker even when the guy lacks heading power etc.

It's actually sad what has happened with Arsenal really. There was a time I feared them when they were still playing at Highbury. I loved going to away games at Highbury as a young lad.  

2 hours ago, BoyBlue96 said:

I loved going to away games at Highbury as a young lad.

Young ? you must have been practically a foetus. You used to go to Highbury for Chelsea away games from Holland sorry mate I find that hard to believe. 

2 hours ago, Iggy Doonican said:

Young ? you must have been practically a foetus. You used to go to Highbury for Chelsea away games from Holland sorry mate I find that hard to believe. 

I was born in England mate. My dad is an Englishman and my mother is Dutch. They divorced and I went with my mom to Holland because she was the one who actually raised me as my dad is a bellend.  

2 minutes ago, BoyBlue96 said:

I was born in England mate. My dad is an Englishman and my mother is Dutch. They divorced and I went with my mom to Holland because she was the one who actually raised me as my dad is a bellend.  

Fair enough son. 1984 we took Highbury over 20,000 Chelsea packed in the Clock End it was a great day. Then in 1987 they gave just the corner bit we were absolutely fucking crushed similar thing at White Fart Lane the same season. I only found out a while ago after watching it on Youtube that they left a massive gap because of segregation you literally couldn't see fuck all and I'm 6ft 1. No football fan was that surprised when Hillsborough happened it was just a matter of time.

So we got the top 3 fave for PFA Player Of The Yearr award.

Eden 9/4

N'Golo 5/2

Diego 6/1

Ibra and Alli 8/1

I hope Diego gets into his groove to get Golden Boot tho!

Eden Hazard, Diego Costa and N'Golo Kante head PFA Player of the Year contenders

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/10760235/eden-hazard-diego-costa-and-ngolo-kante-head-pfa-player-of-the-year-contenders

10 minutes ago, Iggy Doonican said:

Fair enough son. 1984 we took Highbury over 20,000 Chelsea packed in the Clock End it was a great day. Then in 1987 they gave just the corner bit we were absolutely fucking crushed similar thing at White Fart Lane the same season. I only found out a while ago after watching it on Youtube that they left a massive gap because of segregation you literally couldn't see fuck all and I'm 6ft 1. No football fan was that surprised when Hillsborough happened it was just a matter of time.

Interesting videos mate thanks. Back when football was actually about football.

ARSENE Wenger has been warned that he has until 2029 to win the Premier League or face the consequences.

The unprecendented warning from the club’s board comes after a mere 12 years of failure to win the league even when nobody else is trying to.

CEO Ivan Gazidis said: “The club cannot go on like this. We need change and we need it within the next decade and a bit.

“Otherwise, difficult as it would be to dismiss a 79-year-old with his best years in management still ahead of him, Mr Wenger could find himself looking for a new job.”

But fan Norman Steele said: “This short-termist hire-and-fire mentality is everything that is wrong with modern football.

“Wenger needs time to build a team, then build another team, then build a team again.

“Plus by 2021 Jack Wilshere and Abou Diaby’s sons will be available and when they play they’ll feel like new signings.”

I hope to fuck that old vinegar tits keeps his job for a long time to come! Once they get someone else its going to be a different thing over there. And with Allegri,Simeone and Zidane all soon on the job market it could get interesting. Lets hope he keeps his job for another decade or 2.