• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

On 05/02/2017 at 3:28 PM, Rmpr said:

Jesus is better than any English player. Really wish we had signed him.

I hesitate to say this after you told me that I didn't know what I was talking about when I predicted, before he signed, that Pato wasn't going to make it at Stamford Bridge, but...

Jesus has not yet impressed me much. Some people in UK media are talking about him as if he is the new Pele but, based on what I've seen so far, his touch is not superstar tight and his footwork is not superstar sharp. We'll see if he blossoms, but up to now he has looked rather ordinary.

34 minutes ago, BoyBlue96 said:

Claudio is a goner. If Leicester are smart they contact Roberto Mancini ASAP. They're going down.

For some reason, I read that as Roberto Martinez the first time, and I almost laughed.

I think Ranieri is safe until they're out of the Champions League.

1 hour ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Am I the only one who is fed up of these late winners and equalisers our title rivals are keep grabbing. Sickeners every one.

Don't answer that. I know I'm not. :)

Arsenal been the worse for it. Been even furthur down if hadnt got so many late winners/equalisers 

Bottom of the table is intriguing right now....The weekend made for some crazy results and with that pulled Boro and Leicester right back towards the drop.

Boro are a mess right now, I wouldn't be surprised to see Karanka sacked very soon.