test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Steve

The English Football Thread

Started by Steve,

Oh well.. Knew it would happen. Least won't be coming to us on back of poor results.need to win that one. Sod seeing Jose smug face! 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

Anthony Taylor saved Utd in the end. How he missed Young's blatant handball is beyond me.

Wasn't even a corner. Unbelievable. 

Johnnyeye and LAM09 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Former Manchester United midfielder Paul Scholes on BT Sport: "I can't see him [Mourinho] going now, it was a completely different team. They all wanted it, they all wanted to score and get the win

 

Surely you'd want to get the win regardless of what the manager situation is like?! This is why never get the player don't want to play for the manager crap. Why play crap to prove a point when fans want the wins as well. 

Plus.. Its one game! If beat us then yeah it may be the sign of better things but at the moment... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fucking embarrassing from Newcastle. That was the worst I've ever seen United. They had midfielders playing at CB, ffs. They were all over the shop and Newcastle still couldn't hold on and win. Fucking useless. I really looked forward to the meltdown and probably sacking. 

Anyways, it looks annoying to see Spuds above us. It feels like they've been a clear level behind us this season in terms of quality yet are ahead, albeit with a game in hand. Arse probably will be as well by the time we kick off. Both of them feel like they should be way behind us.

Johnnyeye likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Fucking embarrassing from Newcastle. That was the worst I've ever seen United. They had midfielders playing at CB, ffs. They were all over the shop and Newcastle still couldn't hold on and win. Fucking useless. I really looked forward to the meltdown and probably sacking. 

Anyways, it looks annoying to see Spuds above us. It feels like they've been a clear level behind us this season in terms of quality yet are ahead, albeit with a game in hand. Arse probably will be as well by the time we kick off. Both of them feel like they should be way behind us.

We may have been picking up results but think you might have over estimated our level this season. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Jason said:

We may have been picking up results but think you might have over estimated our level this season. 

I don't know about Spuds, but even Arse fans have been saying they've been lucky in almost every match they've won. From the journo's I follow on Twitter it seems they've been scraping by.

I havent seen either of them play as well as we did against Liverpool.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I don't know about Spuds, but even Arse fans have been saying they've been lucky in almost every match they've won. From the journo's I follow on Twitter it seems they've been scraping by.

I havent seen either of them play as well as we did against Liverpool.

It was only one game against Liverpool and tough to judge Arsenal when they haven't even played Liverpool!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seems like Newcastle fell apart after Kenedy went off. Good signs for Kenedy!
Atsu was hopeless in this game unfortunately. Ruined attack after attack. 

Ref pretty much gave Utd the lifeline they needed because if Newcastle would have gotten the pen from the (CLEAR!) handball and scored - 3-0 would be something they would never have overcome.

Johnnyeye likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Jason said:

It was only one game against Liverpool and tough to judge Arsenal when they haven't even played Liverpool!

Right, theyve been playing shite teams and still not been convincing. I haven't heard a single pundit mention them in any sort of top 4 race (it's still early obviously) so that to me says that they've not impressed. We've dominated for most of our games so far. Not been 100% convincing at all times but feels like we've been better than our two London rivals.

Johnnyeye likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Pizy said:

Fucking embarrassing from Newcastle. That was the worst I've ever seen United. They had midfielders playing at CB, ffs. They were all over the shop and Newcastle still couldn't hold on and win. Fucking useless. I really looked forward to the meltdown and probably sacking. 

Anyways, it looks annoying to see Spuds above us. It feels like they've been a clear level behind us this season in terms of quality yet are ahead, albeit with a game in hand. Arse probably will be as well by the time we kick off. Both of them feel like they should be way behind us.

Spuds and Arse can sod the fuck off, along with their rotter punters. I hate those 2 teams more than I love air. I hope Barca or RM or PSG soon strips Kane from the yid cunts, and would do a dance if Arse gets edged out of Europe (Wolves look a threat).

Johnnyeye likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah going to be a tight top 4! They've clicked into place and considering they've lost 2 games they're 3rd at the moment. 

Damn.. Miss the old Arsenal. 

Johnnyeye likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

Yeah going to be a tight top 4! They've clicked into place and considering they've lost 2 games they're 3rd at the moment. 

Damn.. Miss the old Arsenal. 

and Aubameyang and Lacazette are hitting top form for them at the right time, if only we had proper strikers, sigh...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m telling you right now. Which is 100% true.

If we fail to reach at least top 4, it’s because of the lack of a good CF. Chelsea and United are the only top 6 clubs who don’t have a decent CF.

Johnnyeye likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

and Aubameyang and Lacazette are hitting top form for them at the right time, if only we had proper strikers, sigh...

That's it! N know they lost to us but only just. Signs have been there and all. 

Johnnyeye likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

The fans that UEFA call the worst in Europe have not managed to trash or smash any windows on the Man City coach this time

draw today pls ^_^

Fulham Broadway likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now