• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

17 minutes ago, LegenTerry said:

Why 85? We might win it with 75 you can't preddict how much points team need. Arsenal for example could,I repeat could,start run with 15 games unbeaten and then we will need to win 100 points in order to win the league,if you understand me. Ofcourse everything is  hypothetical at the moment but Leicester and football in general had tought me that in football everything is possible.

Dude that reply is so unnecessary. it is obvious no one can say how many points one will need. However, history does show a consistency on how many points the champion usually has and that is what coaches and fans work on...

4 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

Not sure if that's sarcasm, but you always want to stop momentum. A draw doesn't do that and no doubt they'll get a chance to win it.

LOL No I was being straight. It would be awful to be frawn on points and lose on GD or summet. When Im sarcasic I put a ;) 

9 minutes ago, We Hate Scouse said:

Week in, week out refs make a huge mistake that ruins a game. It's about time they start to get punished for their mistakes. Bring in fines for refs!!

Definitely!It doesn't make sense that the punishment they get is to officiate in a lower league..how is that fair on those teams?! They messed up shouldnt have the chance to mess up another team a week later. Yet anyone says a word against/questions the decisions they made they get a fine!

11 minutes ago, We Hate Scouse said:

Week in, week out refs make a huge mistake that ruins a game. It's about time they start to get punished for their mistakes. Bring in fines for refs!!

The mistake on that walker push is beyond ridiculous, it is so obvious