• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

4 minutes ago, Rmpr said:

How many points you think we need to make in order to win it all? 85? So 11 more wins?

I find it pretty doable to win 11 out of 17 imo. Even if we lose a couple of big matches against City or Liverpool...

Why 85? We might win it with 75 you can't preddict how much points team need. Arsenal for example could,I repeat could,start run with 15 games unbeaten and then we will need to win 100 points in order to win the league,if you understand me. Ofcourse everything is  hypothetical at the moment but Leicester and football in general had tought me that in football everything is possible.

11 minutes ago, CHOULO19 said:

I made a post somewhere going into some detail about this. I'll try to find it 

16 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

12 wins out of our last 17 remaining games gives us 88 points and in the majority of seasons that is enough. In order to get level with that, Spurs & Liverpool have to win 14 Games and draw 1 of their last 17 plus they have to play each other and three each of the current top six. Arsenal have to win 14 and draw 2 of their last 17 games and also play four out of the current top six including Spurs and Liverpool. That is a big ask for those three teams with the fixtures they have left.

We also have to play Liverpool & Arsenal but more importantly have already played the current eight bottom teams AWAY from home. Whilst seven of them still have to come to the Bridge and will be fighting hard, I'd rather have tricky homes games against teams like that than playing away which all of the other three have various away games to battle with. The fact that none of those 8 teams is currently isolated and therefore not guaranteed to go down may work in our favour.

Burnley,West Ham, United, Everton & West Brom away will be tough games for us but if results go our way, which is entirely possible, draws may not be an issue by then as every time we win from now on it puts huge pressure on the others. If we lose a few games it won't be a disaster and no reason to panic as we have built a sufficient cushion to weather the odd storm.

Yep, pretty much what I think. Bar the unsual 2012 table where City and United both finished with 89, all other years you could win with 85-86. I reckon it wont be different this time. Obviously 88 would def seal the deal (like Fulham pointed out), but I still believe 85 grants us the title.

Winning tomorrow will be HUGE as it would leave us with 55 and 10 wins away from reaching our goal. Plus the fact it would put immense pressure on our rivals. Im confident!