test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Steve

The English Football Thread

Started by Steve,

35,760 posts in this topic
2 hours ago, Fulham Broadway said:

He knows his stats . Its weird I can remember when he was the 'newish' commentator on MOTD with Barry Davies :(

Wonder why sheepskins went out of fashion? I had a sealskin. Gorgeous it was. Put it on the hood of my old Lotus MK1 Cortina  one Xmas to have nookie with this girl in a pub alleyway and it got nicked lol Loved that coat.

Class geezer eh hahaha

As far as the so called media was concerned Arteta was done and dusted. Just goes to show its all a rode o' borroks!

7 hours ago, Unionjack said:

As far as the so called media was concerned Arteta was done and dusted. Just goes to show its all a rode o' borroks!

Apparently they were moments away from making Arteta the new manager but had a last minute change of mind. 

55 minutes ago, DDA said:

Apparently they were moments away from making Arteta the new manager but had a last minute change of mind. 

I read that HE did.

Villa and Terry are in the Championship for another season.

Now we have a SW London rival side in the PL. Urgh.

5 minutes ago, Mana said:

Villa and Terry are in the Championship for another season.

Now we have a SW London rival side in the PL. Urgh.

At least that will spare us and JT all the embarrassing stories and controversies about him avoiding the 2 games against us.

28 minutes ago, Jason said:

At least that will spare us and JT all the embarrassing stories and controversies about him avoiding the 2 games against us.

Aye.

But I think it would be easier to beat Villa ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

On ‎21‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 4:22 PM, Unionjack said:

Wonder why sheepskins went out of fashion? I had a sealskin. Gorgeous it was. Put it on the hood of my old Lotus MK1 Cortina  one Xmas to have nookie with this girl in a pub alleyway and it got nicked lol Loved that coat.

Class geezer eh hahaha

Can't get more 70's than post UJ brilliant and thanks for using the word nookie which I haven't heard for about 30 years. You don't hear people using words like the fuzz but even to this day a mate of mine calls prostitutes scrubbers :)

Fulham Broadway likes this